WTT September 2015

Afairchild5

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Anyone waiting to TTC for September 2015 and having a hard time being patient? lol.

we are having to wait until we get a full time job and wanting to buy a house before we start trying. i'm trying SO hard to get a new job, putting in applications left and right since a baby is BIG motivation, but so far haven't heard back from anyone :(. super frustrating but i still have time! also trying to lose weight before.

anyone else kinda in the same boat? i would love to have a buddy to wait with and to talk to. we would be ttc for our first baby :)

Hi There, we will be ttc our 4th and last baby is september this year, i am super exited.

Awww that is extremely exciting!! Do you have a preference on what you want the gender to be?

I have 2 Girls & 1 Boy atm. obviously as long as baby is healthy is main thing but i'd like another little Boy. how about you? x

Awww yeah, that's how it is for my cousin! She has two girls and two boys...seems perfect! Lol! I kind of want a boy first and I know my husband wants a boy first but definitely as long as the baby was healthy I would be ecstatic either way! :)

Good good, i guess you get what you get eh? Lol.
are you exited/nervous about ttc? x

Haha yes you definitely do get what you get! lol!

I was just REALLY motivated to get a new job and i was excited about ttc soon and then I got a job interview yesterday and for some reason it freaked me out thinking about ttc. I just got nervous about how everything would work out...like my husband and I both having to work and take care of a baby and just all of these fears popped up. i don't even know if i got the job so it was kind of silly to start worrying so much but I am quite a worrier lol!

are you nervous at all? do you feel like you have it down or have your pregnancy's all been different?

Yes all my pregnancies have been different, I guess i am nervous as with first and third babies i had really difficult pregnancies/births/recoveries so i am worried about that. however exited. :flower:

Good luck with your job interview x

Well maybe since your second wasn't as difficult your fourth won't be since it was 1st and 3rd! Hoping that is the case!!

Thank you so much! :)

Hmm Wishful thinking i think Lol.

So where are you from? what age are you & your partner? how long have you been together? x

Haha!

I am from Houston, born and raised :). I am 24 and my husband will be 26 in April...we have been together for six years but only married for almost three months haha.

What about you?

Hi I was just thinking if to start a thread for wtt until September so had a look first so glad to see there is already one :)
So as you already probably guessed I'm wtt until September lol and this will be our 3rd and last, we already have 2 girls. :)

Yay!! I'm so happy to have people to talk to that are also waiting until September! Are you hoping for a boy or would you be excited to have all girls?

I'm hoping for a boy but I think I'll end up with 3 girls like my mum, my sister had 2 girls then a boy so I would love if that was the same for me.
Would you prefer boy or girl or don't mind?

Hi Jessica's mum, you never know you might have a boy. I had 2 girls then a boy. i had a weird dream yesterday i was pregnant and i thought it was a girl lol weird.

I am 28 (29 July) and my husband is 37 (38 in october)
we have been together 9.5 years and married 1.5 years. x

Jessica's mum you do never know! :) hopefully you get what you want!!
I want one of each so bad but I've always said for my first I want a boy so that if I have a daughter she can have a big brother lol but I would just be so happy either way!!

Iveneverseen, I turn 25 in July! I think its gonna fly by and it's gonna be sept before we know it! Lol

Yeah Defo i think it will be here before we know it. Scary & exiting.
I'd Like another little boy x

It is scary and exciting for sure! I hope you get your little boy!
I'm so impatient so hoping I can try and enjoy this year before we do start trying!

Is there anything you want to or plan to do on the run up till Autumn?
xx

Thanks ladies, I hope do get my boy. Do you think it makes a difference if there is more boys or girls on your side or husbands side?

I wasn't asked but I'm 29 (30 in may), hubby 34 (35 December ), I'm from north west England uk. We have been together 12 years in may and married for 6 years.

We have both started losing weight last week, hubby is going to start driving lessons and we need to get the house in order all before TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->