WTT September 2016

sophima

Reaction score
Let me first begin by welcoming you to my wtt journal, whether a member, a passer by, or someone seeking advice, support, or jus a little comfort as you undergo your own situations.

Intro:
My name is Lena, I am very new on here and very new to the idea of joining an online community as DH would call it. :blush: I am currently 20 and DH is 21, we have been together for long time now as we were high school sweethearts. :hugs:. I am in my last year of uni and he is working and has recently decided to do a one year certification course which means we will basically be ending school at the same time.

At the moment our lives are pretty chaotic with school, work getting married, and starting our our own little family. The plan is we will sometime in 2016 but we haven't finalized When in 2016, though am secretly going for September.:happydance:.The thing is we have been together for so long and have seen so many persons got together or broken up or got pregnant without even being remotely ready ad we are here planning and making mature decisions. I jus can't wait till its our time to experience all of that love and joy from having a newborn.

ANXIOUSLY WAITING AND HOPING THAT NEXT YEAR WILL BE OUR YEAR.

Hello again, i have been so preoccupied I forgot to make an update. Well as of August 10 I felt like our journey has finally and truly began as hubby started his one year training. :). Apart from that and preparing for another semester in school I also find myself doing alot of online browsing on baby clothes and furniture and all that we will possibly need. So far my wishlist is a mile long and each day I just keep adding, I just cant control my excitement....

Hi guys.. It has been a while now since I have post, things have been a little hectic. I am back to studying so all my free time is gone. But as it relates to our previous plans nothing has changed apart from the fact that hubby is the one who now can't control his excitement and on some days he doesn't want to wait any longer:) I guess he now sees how I felt a couple weeks ago. He wants to move up our date for TTC to this year. I on the other hand am still dead set on September as we got a ton of things to do and get in place first. I also got this little fear that persons are gonna feel that I am following them because my family has been very fruitful over the past couple if years and months. But I guess no matter what someone will always have an opinon of what you should do or shoudn't do.

Never the less I will be sticking to my plan no matter what.

Hey ladies. Well finally it's October I feel like the count down had began. 11 months until Ttc for baby number one. This month has been a big roller coaster ride. First with my studies final year is hectic alot of work. And with me and hubby it's been very emotional. We are very tense and on the edge about all the changes but we are working on getting through it.

I think I am also a bit emotional because one of my cousins wayyyyy younger than myself had her baby two weeks ago. And it has made me want a baby even more. And thinking how she is nowhere ready and here I am waiting is driving me crazy. Never the less am trying my best to stay on schedule and not go completely insane.

I even find myself coming up with unique baby names and stuff. Sometimes I hope amd pray that me being overly excited doesn't crush me if I don't get pregnant when I want to.

I'm planning to try for November 2016!!! I'm counting down already too!!! :D Seems like so far away, but the truth is, that it will fly by and before we even know it, it will be July 2016!! Then it will seem like it is not even real when the time finally DOES arrive. Stoked!! :)

This year has already gone by so quick so next year will too. I am enjoying child free time now with OH. Am coming off pill summer 2016 and hope to call pregnant by and if year. Anyone else on the pill for a long time??

Hi ladies. Finally its 2016, hope you all are having a great new year so far. Its beginning to feel all so real. MissN8. Sorry I haven't been on the pill in a couple of years so I know I won't have "post BC" to factor in.

best of luck to you hun...these next few months will fly by for you!

My Dh and I are much the same as you all- high school sweethearts, we got married at 20 and then graduated. We waited longer than you all are but not matter how long the wait, it is worth it in the end! Do you have any fun travel plans between now and September?

Hi, kksy9b we haven't made definite travel plans but if things go as smooth as we hope we will travel in the summer June- August and have a little "just us time". I am really hoping we get to.

On an unrelated topic I am currently experiencing something weird and unusual for me don't know if it is something to worry about or not. So I have a period tracking app, I use clue I find it helps me remember dates and so forth. So the app stated I would have ovulated January 17 hubby and I bd on that date using jus the pull out method, which is not a birth control method but has been our only method for some time now after trying other methods such as depo (the injection), the pill which makes me nauseated and good old condoms. Anyways after only using the withdrawal method I went on to having a what I consider normally cycling. PMS symptoms moodiness sensitive slight tender breast waiting for my period to begin on the 31 as clue stated. Which is normally right, sometimes it begins a day or two earlier or later than what clue says. This time it began a day earlier, my first day is light as normal with little cramping, second day it picks up a little. However by the end of the second day it slowed to stop by my third day there was nothing..

This is unusual for me as i have 5 day periods with the fourth day things slowing down and by the fifth day almost nothing where I can jus go ahead with a liner.. So this has been a weird 2 day period for me. I understand the body is not like clock work and each month is different, however jus for peace of mind I would like to know if this has ever happened to anyone here and did you find out what caused it?

All I can do now is wait and see what happens and if anything see how my next cycle goes. Even hubby said that's not normal for me. The only change I have made is taking vitamin to help me eat as I am a picky eater. Nothing of the ordinary happen to say caused stress. So I don't know what to think

You may have had an anovulatory cycle where you didn't actually ovulate. Periods will be much lighter and shorter than normal since there won't be any lining to shed. Do you track ovulation or temo at all? You could always pick up a test just to give you peace of mind. We had a similar situation last cycle with using w/d on O day. I looked up the stats and its a 4% chance of pregnancy so odds are it was just an off/anovulatory cycle. Hope you get a clear answer soon!

Thanks much for the insight, and no hadnt been tracking ovulation or temp other than the estimated dates my period tracker gives..

Am hoping it was just an off cycle, and everything will be back to normal by my next cycle. I will definitely look out for anything worth taking notice of. I must say you have given me a bit of peace of mind.

Do you have any baby plans for this year?

Hola ladies, how are you all doing.. I have found that I have been struggling with insomnia for a couple if days now. I have no idea why and this has ever happened to me before, I just lay in bed at night unable to fall alseep. I font even feel tired not at night or during the day. I guess some people wouldn't complain but as I know this is not me at all, it has got Mr wondering what's up with me?.

Am staying relaxed though, keep focused on my goal for September :D..

Sorry you've had issues sleeping. Has this happened before or is it the first time? If it continues, it may be worth a call to your doctor. Do you have any big projects going on or stressful things happening that could be the underlying reason for it?

No major change or event at this time, just my normal routines. Only change I made was taking some iron tablets. I don't think iron tablets would give me sleeping issues, I don't even take them before bed. Mostly in the morning or day time after a meal

Hi Sophima! Just catching myself up on what you had written already here. Did you take a test yet to see about last months odd cycle? Hope everything is alright!

Hi Sophima! Just catching myself up on what you had written already here. Did you take a test yet to see about last months odd cycle? Hope everything is alright!

Hey MissYogi, I haven't taken a test yet, but as of today 14/2, my boobs or feeling a little sensitive. Too early early for my PMS symptoms so I am gonna wait and see if it gets worst or subsides. If it gets worst I will take on Friday the 19th and see. Good thing is I don't have to go out and get a test because I already have one

Hey everyone jus a little update about what's going on. So I said I started to have slight tender breasts, this is still so but only st the sides. So as always I did my Google search I found out this was most likely due to ovulation. Never noticed that before, my boobs normally got tender a week before AF and stops during. Anyways I guess my cycle has just decided to up and make a tremendous change to freak me out.

As it relates to the insomnia, I still haven't been feeling like myself at nights. Instead of going to bed because I feel tired, I stay up late then force myself to sleep because I know its bedtime. This is around 12 or 1. It varys reach night.

Well ladies am back with yet again another update. This is related to my last "weird" cycle. Am accustomed to a monthly cycle, 5 days long. Last cycle was practical 3 days. Well this cycle is somewhat the same,AD arrived 2 days before expected and on the 3rd day it dwindled away.

Seeing that this is the second time this has happened am guessing well this is what my cycles will be like now. 3 days maybe unusual for me but it is normal for some so I won't worry about it too much.. Another thing that changed for me was that I normally get tender breast a week or so before my Af this time it was about 3 weeks before. Based on how it felt and my Google searches I would say it started out as ovulation breast tenderness that lead up to AF. Since it began the tenderness have been less but have not completely subsided.

I am glad I did hold out on taking a test, I didn't have much symptoms plus I jus really did not want to see another negative. I was waiting to see if I would miss this month's period before testing. Well now that's out the Window. Back to my September wait.

Hi ladies, been feeling under the weather lately. I have been trying to tough it out like a big girl but...... I can't do it any longer. So off to the doc I go. This Tuesday, since I will be going I will just share with my doc everything that's been going on with me, see what's her take on things.

Wish me luck I so need it this week

Feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"