Wtt - sometime in the future

anita123

Married, mummy to 4
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I hope im ok posting in here.
Well my youngest dd has only just turned 1 over the weekend and the broodiness feelings have been hitting me now for a few weeks (maybe months :haha:)
I cant get hubby convinced to start trying for baby #3 yet. He wont give me a definitive answer as to why he doesnt want to start trying for baby3.
Im feeling so ready now for another.
I would love to have 4 children and would like them all close in age.
I dont know how to deal with the feeling of broodiness and knowing it wont be happening just yet (have no idea when hubby wants to start trying for another). I think its this that is making me feel a bit annoyed with him at the minute!
Anyone in the same situation?

hi and welcome! im not in the same situation just want to wish you a short and sweet stay here :haha: :flower:

Not the same but I no after we have baby number 2 I will have a job trying to convince oh to have a third, I couldn't imagine just doing it twice, but then I couldn't imagine doing it more than 3 times lol. To me 3 is perfect, there's enough kids that they can play with each other without getting bored of one another's company but not too many that I feel like iv spent the best part of 10 years either pregnant or breastfeeding. He thinks 2 is perfect but I'm yet to be convinced, if I do stop at 2 it will be for financial reasons rather than anything else, or who nos it may just feel right, I will wait and see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->