WTT till about Oct 2015?

wannabemomy37

~ Waiting ~
Reaction score
Hello ladies -

So as I was once TTC not long ago it is very emotional for me to be back to WTT again, and 2+ years at that...

But I'm doing it for the best!!

I was with the wrong guy - He cheated on me and obviously that was the end of that.
Luckily I have fallen in love with a long-time friend of mine who we had lost contact with for a while, but suddenly got talking again and ta-da! we are happily together 2 months and counting!!

We are obviously pretty serious about one another and have already discussed family planning. Right now I went on the pill (first month) and we are using withdrawl method because while we both would love a baby, right now just is WAY too soon and not the best way to get started as parents.

I figured 2 years of us being serious together is a decent time-frame to go from WTT to NTNP/TTC.

He has okay-ed this and I couldn't be happier!!
This allows us to get our lives more stable and save up more money so that we wont need to struggle to make ends meet.

Also! We just looked at a house for rent and I'm pretty sure he/we are going to get it....It's what he's always wanted (I wouldn't be officially moving in until next year probably) and I want to support him every step of the way!

WHOA. ARE WE THE SAME PERSON!?!?!?!?

My ex cheated on me, I'm now dating my best friend of 5 years for the past 3 months (& counting) and we've talked and set our date Oct 2015. How old are you??

Twenty-threeeee. What country are you in??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->