WTT Till March 2015?

KThomas85

Reaction score
Hello!

Husband and I are thinking about TTC #1 in March of this year, mainly dependent on our raises. He is supposed to get a hefty one in January, and I will be getting at least 5% in February, but my check is no where near what his is even now, despite me making $3 more an hour than husband, because his health insurance takes out of my check. That will go down even further once we have #1, so we want to make sure our finances are in balance before then.

We should get a really good tax return this year, so that is nice. I am debating on trying to save it for my deductible for health insurance, or just working to pay off my car payment so that I won't have one for much longer. We may split it though.

Also, if we WTT until March, #1 will be born sometime after our 3 year anniversary, so we could possibly take some time off on a 3 day weekend for Labor Day in September, which would be nice as well.

Anyone else thinking of TTC in March?

Kristin

I'm waiting till May! Yay for spring TTCers!

We have our preconception appointment this Thursday so we will know more then. The plan though is to ntnp this month and then really start trying Feb or March. So exciting!

Hello!

I am also starting to TTC in March! Well, I will be coming off my pill in February and starting in March once I've been off it a month. I'm waiting to start my new job so I can qualify for full maternity pay before OH and I TTC #1 :happydance:

I'm coming off the pill in January to ttc in March/April. Just can't wait now

We are starting in February! :) Our 3-year-anniversary is sort of around yours, too! On 10/13/15, it will be 3 years.
We recently moved our date up a few months and I couldn't be happier about it! :D Baby dust to all!

We are waiting until March-April 2015 depending on how quickly I advance in school!

have mixed feelings on the waiting, but another "waiting until march" here:thumbup:

i have a colposcopy scheduled for later this month, so i guess the results of that could push ttc back later than march, but i don't like to think about that.:nope:

have mixed feelings on the waiting, but another "waiting until march" here:thumbup:

i have a colposcopy scheduled for later this month, so i guess the results of that could push ttc back later than march, but i don't like to think about that.:nope:
I hope everything goes well with your test!

thanks! there was some miscommunication - it's not until january or february now.:dohh:

Coming off my pill in a few wks and have ordered folic acid to start taking daily. Not looking forward to the condoms but looking forward to getting to know my cycle. What is everyone else doing to get ready?

I had my coil out last month and we are now using condoms until 1st March :) I need to go and buy some folic acid which I'll start taking then as well. Other than that I'm trying to get into a healthier eating habit. So excited! x

We are trying end of March :) hope to move it to mid March as that's when I should be Oing

I've been off the pill since Dec 1st as well as taking prenatals and extra supplements.

Angel, how did you find coming off pill? Am nervous after 12 years on it!

Angel, how did you find coming off pill? Am nervous after 12 years on it!

I forgot how bad my cramps are... Numb from my belly button to my knees... But 31 day cycle seems pretty normal so I hope my irregular af has regulated! I've been finding it easier to commit to weight loss as well. Sucks to have to be careful when we dtd and he always pulls out now.

I had to put my foot down to come off the pill to make sure I was familiar with my cycles. I was on it for almost 13 years so I'm a little worried about not Oing every month and thin lining

I have been taking prenatals for the past few months, and things really seem to be falling in line for us to TTC in March - I feel very blessed!

1) We were underwater on our car, and it was becoming unreliable - it got totaled on Christmas Eve, no one was hurt, and now we have a much more reliable car with smaller payments and less interest. I have GAP insurance so will not have to pay the difference between what the insurance covers and what I owe.

2) We are in an apartment now, and it was looking like we were going to have to move into another apartment at the end of March when our lease is up. The house next to my FIH just opened up and the landlord is willing to hold it for us from mid January until either mid February or March (depending on if we can get out of our lease a month early or not) for a $100 deposit. It is a 2/1 for less than what we are paying for our apartment now. Also, we have two cats and a dog, so it is hard to find an apartment that will allow more than two pets, and I was not looking forward to bundling up a newborn whenever I took the dog out for the 6-8 weeks I will be home by myself so we were actually thinking of putting off TTCing until we could rent a house.

3 - We found a church. This is something I really wanted to do, as I wanted to have a good foundation in a church before TTC.

All in all, it has been a very blessed start to the new year.

I am going to wait to come off my birth control until husband's raise gets confirmed though. Even though I have PCOS, my family has a long history of getting pregnant right after stopping birth control.

How was everyone's holiday?

Coming off my pill in a few wks and have ordered folic acid to start taking daily. Not looking forward to the condoms but looking forward to getting to know my cycle. What is everyone else doing to get ready?

Prenatals, healthy habits (using My Fitness Pal and exercising), drinking more water, charting my CM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->