WTT Till March 2015?

I have been taking prenatals for the past few months, and things really seem to be falling in line for us to TTC in March - I feel very blessed!

1) We were underwater on our car, and it was becoming unreliable - it got totaled on Christmas Eve, no one was hurt, and now we have a much more reliable car with smaller payments and less interest. I have GAP insurance so will not have to pay the difference between what the insurance covers and what I owe.

2) We are in an apartment now, and it was looking like we were going to have to move into another apartment at the end of March when our lease is up. The house next to my FIH just opened up and the landlord is willing to hold it for us from mid January until either mid February or March (depending on if we can get out of our lease a month early or not) for a $100 deposit. It is a 2/1 for less than what we are paying for our apartment now. Also, we have two cats and a dog, so it is hard to find an apartment that will allow more than two pets, and I was not looking forward to bundling up a newborn whenever I took the dog out for the 6-8 weeks I will be home by myself so we were actually thinking of putting off TTCing until we could rent a house.

3 - We found a church. This is something I really wanted to do, as I wanted to have a good foundation in a church before TTC.

All in all, it has been a very blessed start to the new year.

I am going to wait to come off my birth control until husband's raise gets confirmed though. Even though I have PCOS, my family has a long history of getting pregnant right after stopping birth control.

How was everyone's holiday?

Wow, it's wonderful that things have been falling into place so well for you guys! Sounds like God definitely has His hand on your life!

Christmas was nice at our house. I worked third shift and had to work the night before and after, but we had a few family members over in the evening for dinner, gifts and games. It was laid back, but nice.

I am trying to be healthier as well. Cut out sodas and I'm trying to slowly cut way back on my sweets. We aren't TTC until September but I figure trying to be as healthy as possible until then won't hurt. I have nexplanon as birth control (in my arm) and I'm going to see when that would need to be taken out. I was excited to get it out so I could get regular again but was reminded by someone else on the first or second page that my cramps are KILLER when I'm not on bc. I mean absolutely horrible. So that won't be fun lol.

Coming off my pill in a few wks and have ordered folic acid to start taking daily. Not looking forward to the condoms but looking forward to getting to know my cycle. What is everyone else doing to get ready?

Prenatals, healthy habits (using My Fitness Pal and exercising), drinking more water, charting my CM!

i have gotten my first post mc AF, so i think my body is starting to get back in the swing of things, so here's my looking-to-March list:

1. need to get back on the prenatal bandwagon:dohh:

2. one of my "resolutions" is to drink more tea/water and less beer:blush:

3. also to get back into running, starting at 5 miles a week:thumbup:

4. i'd like to lose about 15lbs of "newlywed weight" this year, so will try to lose 5lbs by march, maybe? i would rather gain baby weight though:winkwink:

5. obviously try to eat more healthy and get veggies and all that, but probably will not actually be any more proactive than i usually am:haha:

This 1st week of January has flown by :) I'm going away for a week next week, week after that my DS starts nursery 3 days a week for the first time, then start of Feb my DH starts a new job.. then I will be looking forward to my birthday at the end of February.. so seems like it won't go tooo slowly I hope!

We're coming off the condoms right from the start of March, what about everyone else? x

tinkerbelle, sounds like march will be here before you know it!!:thumbup:

i will likely have AF the first week of march and then we'll be condom free!:haha:

where are you going next week? and, my birthday is beginning of march!:fish::friends:

Hi Ladies - I'll be TTC from March too can't wait!!

Started my prenatal vitamins from start of Jan so just want to make sure I have a healthy base to start with.

This will be number two. Hopefully we get lucky on first try again this time!

Hi Ladies - I'll be TTC from March too can't wait!!

Started my prenatal vitamins from start of Jan so just want to make sure I have a healthy base to start with.

This will be number two. Hopefully we get lucky on first try again this time!

Welcome :flower: xx

Not long til end of January! And Feb is short so March will be here in no time!!

I was just thinking that.. One week of January to go then 4 weeks of February and it's march! So 5 weeks time!! X

January almost done - come on Feb - then we can all say 'trying next month'!!

i am now waiting to have an appointment on march 4th, and want to make sure the results of that come back clear before we try again. so i think i'm out for march, unless the results come back in a couple days, but the OBGYN clinic has given me absolutely NO reason to believe that will happen.:growlmad::nope::sad1: guess it'll be april for me...sigh.

Sorry to hear you need to wait a little longer but I guess a month is not a lot in the grand scheme of things. I wish you luck x

in the grand scheme of things, it's not. but coming off a miscarriage and then being strung along by the OBGYN clinic, i am frustrated and frankly completely over waiting. before, it was my own reasons, but now this extra waiting is because of them. i am just angry and resentful.

:sad1:

in the grand scheme of things, it's not. but coming off a miscarriage and then being strung along by the OBGYN clinic, i am frustrated and frankly completely over waiting. before, it was my own reasons, but now this extra waiting is because of them. i am just angry and resentful.

:sad1:

How frustrating Hun, hope they get their act together soon and you can start TTC :hugs: x

I'm hoping to ttc from april/may im hoping for a 2016 baby :) ... it'll be here before you think this is a short month it won't be long flying in xxx

Yay! Next month is the month - time isn't long passing by. Trying to get into the habit of eating folate every day too. Even a little bit!

Hello lovely ladies :flower: I was supposed to start ntnp on march and TTC on April or May but baby fever has caught us, DH is the one that has been really pushing for a baby ...so here we are TTC on march officially! Ntnp this month but I know I'm not! Excited for march!

Excited to be TTC in a few weeks now! Hope I get lucky quickly!

I'm soooo excited to be starting to try in March. Only thing is it looks like my hubby will away during my most fertile days......! Still give it a shot though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->