Wtt till October 2015!!!

wtbmummy

Reaction score
I just wondered if anyone is waiting till then? We were going to ttc from July but life gets in the way :winkwink:

We were also very unsure if we wanted no2 now we know for sure so its wtt until October cycle!!!

Anyone else wtt until October and want a buddy when it comes time to swap rooms??

My husband and I are trying for number 2 in october!

Wooo!!! :happydance:

We are also trying for baby no.2 how exciting!!!

How old is your lo??

10 months old son. How about yourself? They will be close in age. I am 33 will be going on 34 when the next one comes...so I feel pressed for time! IF by any chance my husband and I decide for 3 I want to leave that an option before I turn 35!

Will still be about 1.5 years apart so small gap but not to small. Lol

Ds is almost 18mo if we concive straight away then ds will be extactly 2years 6months. I couldnt have closer as ds is very strong willed and likes to test my patience. :haha:

I know how you feel for time I'm 27 and due to medical reasons cant have children once I hit 30 as chances are someone wont survive :cry: We will def stop at 2though. We have been back and forth trying to decide whether to have no.2 with ds being such a handful, plus my medical issues, but we will get there :winkwink::thumbup:

Is there any particular reasons you have chosen October??

August and September are two of the hottest months here. I wanted to avoid those as I was so misreable with my do who was born September 16th. So I figured if I got pregnant October that would help!

That makes sence :thumbup:
We have a winter baby, end of Jan. Hate it being so close to Christmas. This time we want a Spring/Summer baby. We would ttcnow but I have just got a new job but it doesnt start until October, to get mat leave I need to start working there before falling pregnant :dohh:

We would also like to know before christmas. I said I would love to do a funny announcement on Christmas day if possible :winkwink::haha: although will prob tell my best friend straight away :blush:

But thats if we fall first cycle :shrug:

Are you going to use opk? I got pregnant first cycle I used them.

With my son my pregnancy test showed positive the 28th of december! :(

I have been using fertility friend and tracking cycles since bcp stopped in June. So do use opks already :thumbup:
However not sure if I am Oing yet but my doc is going to do a test 14 days after af starts to check my hormone levels :thumbup:
Well you found out over christmas at least :thumbup:
I just worked out if I fell in October then my 12weeks would be boxing day :dohh: :haha:

Yeah Boxing Day. Maybe you call it something different. The day after Christmas Day. 26th.
It would mean I might not have my 12week scan until then so couldnt announce pregnancy until then. Would be a right pain as seeing family on Christmas eve and Christmas day, but not boxing day :haha:
I really wanna start trying in September tbh as if it takes a while we said we would stop between Dec - June n start again July as we REALLY dont want another winter baby, that means if we dont fall straight away we might have to wait another year :dohh:
It looks like I will be on the books for my new job from August though as she has sent me over my job pack (to sort salary etc.. n getting me to do my crb also) and I am actually working in the summer holidays. So I guess another chat with dh is on the cards.

Tmi...
Oh n also we HATE condoms :haha: I'd rather not do it with one as I "get nothing" out of it anyway :haha: So starting to get fed up :blush::haha::wacko:

Oh I see! I have some weight loss I am trying to achieve before October! Having a baby is a good motivation!!

We're now hoping to start trying in October...keeps shifting this way and that but hopefully we are set this time! Just bought a bigger car so we are all ready for number three :-D yikes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->