WTT until 2017!

twickywabbit

Scout+Indie's mommy
Reaction score
Anyone else in the same boat? Would love to have buddies to chat with.

I am WTT due to educational and financial reasons.

Come join the list and support one another on this wait. :hugs:

[T][T][C] {2017}

January:happydance:
twickywabbit(#2!)
fxmummyduck(#2!)
ProudArmyWife(#3!)
Icecreamtwist (#1!)
MissMummy2Be

February:happydance:
littlesteph(#3!)
dcm_mw12(#2!)

March:happydance:

April:happydance:
30mummyof1(#4!)

May:happydance:

June:happydance:
Mamoosca
sherwood (#1!)

July:happydance:
Lozzielaula(#2!)

August:happydance:

September:happydance:

October :happydance:
vickyandchick(#2!)
charliekay(#3!)

November:happydance:

December:xmas12:

Undecided:flower:
dakotadawn aka ddawn215(#1!)
tverb84
Lucky4Tine

:kiss: 2017 TICKER :kiss:
https://lt3f.lilypie.com/AuOJm5.png

Right now I have no clue when I'll have children. :shrug: My brother and his girlfriend are expecting their first in July so I'm looking forward to becoming an aunt!! :happydance: At least I'll have experience with babies when I have my children.

Most likely be February time, my youngest turns 3 and will start nursery

My lo will turn 3 Nov 2016 so will start trying January 2017 for #2!

In some ways I can't wait to be TTC and in other ways I look at lo and want him to stay a baby a bit longer, so I don't want to wish my time away!

WTT for #1 here. I had another account on here for years, but I stopped logging in for a while and cannot for the life of me remember my login information!

Either way, FH and I are engaged for 2016. Waiting for financial and educational reasons just like many of you ladies. I'm done with school, and I have an amazing career and I make pretty decent money. He, on the other hand, is finishing up school and working part time. Not ideal, obviously. We need him to be set in an actual decent job before we can even purposely attempt anything. I'm thinking 2017 or 2018 for us! We'll be 24 or 25 by then.

Yayyyy, I added you all :flower:

If you want me to add anything next to your names like if it will be your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd(etc) baby then let me know.

I'm glad I am not the only one in for a little wait!

Gonna bump this just in case anyone else wants to join and is WTT till 2017 :)

Uodate, meh I'm getting broody, family members are having babies recently and a couple of my friends just had their babies and it's hard especially when people keep asking you "So when are YOUUUU going to have another?" Ugh. Oh well.

To make the wait easier, I signed up for a monthly subscription box and it's for your "time of the month" and it comes with your choice of tampons or pads(brand of your choice), jewelry, makeup/beauty products, and chocolate. :rofl: Anything to make me feel better.

Good idea! Wondered what happened to this thread!!

Yes feel the same, getting broody and brought up the subject with hubby again and there is no way our date is shifting :(

Love the idea of treating yourself every month!

Uodate, meh I'm getting broody, family members are having babies recently and a couple of my friends just had their babies and it's hard especially when people keep asking you "So when are YOUUUU going to have another?" Ugh. Oh well.

To make the wait easier, I signed up for a monthly subscription box and it's for your "time of the month" and it comes with your choice of tampons or pads(brand of your choice), jewelry, makeup/beauty products, and chocolate. :rofl: Anything to make me feel better.

Hi there I am wtt summer 16 but would like to join too please? All my bnb buddies have moved on. I've been waiting years. Where do you get the box from hope you don't mind me asking?

Hi there I am wtt summer 16 but would like to join too please? All my bnb buddies have moved on. I've been waiting years. Where do you get the box from hope you don't mind me asking?

Of course you can join! :kiss:Welcome!

and I got my box from here

https://www.swaagbox.com/index?code...1f25930&source=dashboard#sthash.dTyO9WhU.dpuf

They are called TOM Boxes. :) I thought it was a neat idea, AF started yesterday and my box will be delivered by tomorrow! Perfect timing haha.

Woohoo, a 2017 thread! That makes it feel closer! :happydance:

Can you put me down for June 17 please? It'll be number 1 for us!

I've been on bnb 3 years and still another year to wait looking back time has gone quick enough but sometimes it didn't feel like it!

I've been a member for two years already.That went by fast!

I feel like time is passing at a fairly leisurely pace, but then I see that some of the ladies who were on the WTT board last summer either have their babies or are just about to - then I realise that time is actually flying by! :)

I expect time will fly for me when we hit the 12 month countdown. I'll probably freak out!

I've been on bnb for 4 years now and we might have another 4 to go... Some days he says, "all I need to feel ready is a bigger home and a stable career," but in the same breath he will say "our one year old cat will probably be 6 or 7 before we have kids". Men.

Hows everyone doing? Anyone any nice plans during the wait and will this be your first???

First! No plans, really... getting married next october is really our only plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->