WTT until I lose at least 80 lbs..or about 6 stone

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I have finally decided I am so tired of being as heavy as I am and I dont want to have another baby until I am at a much better weight. I want to have a 3rd so much already but I can't imagine gaining more weight.

When I became pregnant with my first I was 150lbs, 10st 10lbs, which was perfect for me.. now I'd be happy just to be 15st. I got to have the perfect belly and everything until halfway through i started piling on weight and I never lost it, I only gained weight.

I want to be able to run around with my boys and play sports with them and right now I can't and it breaks my heart. I miss feeling so active.

Anyway, is anybody else waiting to TTC until they lose weight? How do you plan on losing the weight? I have started eating healthier and riding my bike at night, I'm also going to try going for walks in the afternoon. I would love a few ladies to talk to to help keep motivated!

Have you ever tried working out at a gym? Joining a gym really helped me lose weight that and eating healthier.

Hi there! I am not WTT however I am working on my weight and TTC at the same time. I am insulin resistant so I am following a low carb/ high fat diet. I am down almost 50 lbs and have quite a bit more to go but nothing to it but to do it! :)

Hello I'm very overweight and really want to lose as mich weight as I can before we ttc. My husband is ready now but I have no energy to chase after my 3 year old and really struggle with my weight.
I would love to buddy up with you for help and support x

Hi, I need to lose weight also but we've decided to start trying just in case it takes a long time!

I have found some awesome videos that I do at home. Fitness Blender it's called. They have free videos on YouTube. I've been working out for a few months Monday-Friday and haven't missed a day because it's just in my living room! I used to do the gym but don't have time with kids now or want to spend the money. I just started a $10 program on fitness blender where it's focused on building mass. Anyways I'm a pretty lazy person and I like doing it so that's why I share :). I hope you find something that works for you! Making time to get healthier is one of the hardest things!! Good luck!!

Hi there! We're WTT and I'm using that time to get my weight down, too. I have at least 70 pounds to lose, but I've already lost 40 in the past year, so I'm hopeful that I can get a good amount off before we TTC in a year or so.

I have only focused on diet, so far. I don't actively count calories or anything, I just cut out/limit food that make my PCOS symptoms flare up. That alone has let me lose a ton of weight.
I'm going to start adding yoga to my routine, too. :)

I am insulin resistant so I am following a low carb/ high fat diet. I am down almost 50 lbs and have quite a bit more to go but nothing to it but to do it! :)

I am on a LCHF diet too for my insulin resistance, and Pcos.
I lost 75lbs and it has helped me to ovulate on my own.

I am currently going through my second MC, just waiting for AF to show.
With two losses so close together I have decided to wait until I lose around 50 more lbs before ttc again.
That way I will just be in the overweight bmi, and not obese bmi.

I am hoping if I am healthier i will get my rainbow baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->