WTT until January 2014!!

arikalane22

Mom of 2 beautiful girls!
Reaction score
Hey ladies!! Me and DH are wtt until Jan. 2014 for #2. Just wanting a wtt buddy!! Someone to connect with and we can help each other through the tww that we will start in January! FUN FUN!! :hugs:

Yay!! Someone else..lol im so excited to try again!!

I'm new to this whole forum/message board/baby boards in general, but my husband and I are also going to start trying in January! Nice to meet you guys. :flower:

Hey LaDiEs!! Welcome. Hopefully we will all be in the October 2014 birth club(when it's created..lol). Just wanted to ask if anyone is going to try any methods on choosing the sex of the baby when you start ttc. DH and I are going to go with the Shettles Method for a few months starting Jan. and if it doesn't take we are just gonna go at it whenever we can. =] lol
ONLY 68 MORE DAYS UNTIL I O IN JANUARY. That is as long as my cycle stays regular like it's been for the past year. Oddly I've NEVER had a regular cycle until I had my daughter and then when I got my period back(after 3 fun filled months of gushing blood..lol TMI I know) I've been regular 28 day cycle and 5 day periods. So fingers crossed!! =]

Here's to the October birth club! :winkwink: I don't think we are going to do anything in particular regarding gender -- I use the ladycomp for birth control now -- it tracks my cycles and identifies fertility and ovulation. I could upgrade it for gender prediction (but it's pretty expensive to do and it's not a guarantee). This will be our first, we will be happy either way. :flower:

Hey ladies!! Me and DH are wtt until Jan. 2014 for #2. Just wanting a wtt buddy!! Someone to connect with and we can help each other through the tww that we will start in January! FUN FUN!! :hugs:

we will be trying in jan. we well I have 3 kids from a previous marriage this will be our first together hopefully. how do you like Knoxville? god willing we will be moving either this or next august?

I'm from Florida too! Sad to hear you're moving-- I'm on the west coast, how about you?

Here's to the October birth club! :winkwink: I don't think we are going to do anything in particular regarding gender -- I use the ladycomp for birth control now -- it tracks my cycles and identifies fertility and ovulation. I could upgrade it for gender prediction (but it's pretty expensive to do and it's not a guarantee). This will be our first, we will be happy either way. :flower:
Ugh..I hate when you have to buy stuff like that..it seems kinda pointless to have to pay for that. lol anyway I've been using the "My Period Tracker" app and I love it. It tells me exactly when I'm going to start my period and when I will O. It's great and when I (finally) get preggo again I can switch it to Pregnant mode. Can't wait to be able to do that. It counts down to your due date and lets you chart your moods and symptoms. AWESOME!!

[/QUOTE]we will be trying in jan. we well I have 3 kids from a previous marriage this will be our first together hopefully. how do you like Knoxville? god willing we will be moving either this or next august?[/QUOTE]

You must be exhausted. :winkwink: I couldn't imagine having 3(soon to be 4) kids. You were born to be a momma girl!! LOL. We only have DD and she wares us out. But despite that we are SO ready for #2.
Yeah, I like it in Knoxville. I was born and raised here(so was DH). It's kind of "dying" toward the city, but I live in the county so it's ok=].

I'm from Florida too! Sad to hear you're moving-- I'm on the west coast, how about you?

West coast too!! Where about do you live? My husband is 100% he wants to to I'm still struggling I've never anywhere else but life is so short so!

we will be trying in jan. we well I have 3 kids from a previous marriage this will be our first together hopefully. how do you like Knoxville? god willing we will be moving either this or next august?[/QUOTE]

You must be exhausted. :winkwink: I couldn't imagine having 3(soon to be 4) kids. You were born to be a momma girl!! LOL. We only have DD and she wares us out. But despite that we are SO ready for #2.
Yeah, I like it in Knoxville. I was born and raised here(so was DH). It's kind of "dying" toward the city, but I live in the county so it's ok=].[/QUOTE]

I must be lol im also a nurse so obviously I like giving myself away lol. We want to live in a country area as well my only issue is I'm a born and raised Floridian and am afraid of driving on the snow and black ice

Yeah -- I really love my ladycomp device -- it's 99.3% effective at preventing pregnancy without any medications or hormones. That being said, it would be fun if it came with the babycomp upgrade for free!

FloridaMomma: I'm in the Tampa area -- loving this weather!

we will be trying in jan. we well I have 3 kids from a previous marriage this will be our first together hopefully. how do you like Knoxville? god willing we will be moving either this or next august?

Yeah, I like it in Knoxville. I was born and raised here(so was DH). It's kind of "dying" toward the city, but I live in the county so it's ok=].[/QUOTE]

I must be lol im also a nurse so obviously I like giving myself away lol. We want to live in a country area as well my only issue is I'm a born and raised Floridian and am afraid of driving on the snow and black ice[/QUOTE]

Yeah the snow and black ice is a pain. Last years winter was not too bad though. It snowed one good time last year and the power went out and trees were falling like crazy because the weight of the snow. But we don't always have snow every winter. There have been plenty without it..lol. I think it may be bad this year because it's already SO cold:cold: Burrrr..it's 46 today but the wind is making it feel like 36 and it's soposed to be 26 tonight. UGH!! lol Hope you're ready for that. =]

Yeah -- I really love my ladycomp device -- it's 99.3% effective at preventing pregnancy without any medications or hormones. That being said, it would be fun if it came with the babycomp upgrade for free!

FloridaMomma: I'm in the Tampa area -- loving this weather!

Me too! Well largo it's really awesome not to sweat my butt off lol

Yeah, I like it in Knoxville. I was born and raised here(so was DH). It's kind of "dying" toward the city, but I live in the county so it's ok=].

I must be lol im also a nurse so obviously I like giving myself away lol. We want to live in a country area as well my only issue is I'm a born and raised Floridian and am afraid of driving on the snow and black ice[/QUOTE]

Yeah the snow and black ice is a pain. Last years winter was not too bad though. It snowed one good time last year and the power went out and trees were falling like crazy because the weight of the snow. But we don't always have snow every winter. There have been plenty without it..lol. I think it may be bad this year because it's already SO cold:cold: Burrrr..it's 46 today but the wind is making it feel like 36 and it's soposed to be 26 tonight. UGH!! lol Hope you're ready for that. =][/QUOTE]

I can't remember anything below maybe 39 or 41 omg that's sounds like way too cold but I guess we will deal

Me mee. I've got a 15 month old too wtt for a rainbow baby. Looking forward to new year new start. Would be amazing to fall first month but I'm being realistic and will assume I won't or I'll fixate on it.

Me mee. I've got a 15 month old too wtt for a rainbow baby. Looking forward to new year new start. Would be amazing to fall first month but I'm being realistic and will assume I won't or I'll fixate on it.

What is your little ones birthday?? My DD was born 8/4/12. I'm thinking that we won't get pregnant first go around either, but who knows. I'm hoping that is doesn't take FOREVER because I've heard stories about people who got pregnant so easy with #1 and then when it came to #2 it took a year or more. I really want it to be in less than 6 months like before.(started trying in june2011 and got pregnant in nov.2011)

I think as long as we are all thinking positively for one another it will happen! :crib:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->