WTT until January 2014!!

Got a six week u/s scheduled for the 23rd..thought id have to wait til 8 weeks but thank God i dont!! So excited!! And i feel like dh is way more excited this time around..i guess because he kinda knows what to expect. He was scared to death the whole time when i was prego with dd. Lol..poor guy.

Just poppin in to see how everyone is doing. Hope all is well!!

I'm doing great :) found hb on home doppler. Good news on the scan waiting sucks! My 12 week is on the 24th x

Hey apple, that's great about the hb! What brand of doppler do you have?

I'm doing alright....a bunch of my symptoms disappeared, which is bothering me, but I have had a major headache since yesterday. My 8 week appointment is on April 25th, so it looks like we're one after the other!

Mine is angel sounds used it with DS too it's great. Hard to find still at this stage needed a full bladder and patience if you do get one don't be too worried if you can't find it early I think it depends where baby is lying etc.

I'm doing great :) found hb on home doppler. Good news on the scan waiting sucks! My 12 week is on the 24th x

I can't remember what brand of doppler I bought with dd but I could never get a heartbeat. I tried and tried all through my pregnancy and nothin..lol. Probably wasn't doing it right..but I mean how hard is it?? I'm glad you were able to hear babys heart beat..that's so exciting..especially when you can hear it anytime at home to know babys ok. :)

Hey apple, that's great about the hb! What brand of doppler do you have?

I'm doing alright....a bunch of my symptoms disappeared, which is bothering me, but I have had a major headache since yesterday. My 8 week appointment is on April 25th, so it looks like we're one after the other!

I wish my symptoms would go away..lol. My boobs hurt SO bad and I'm still uncomfortably bloated. Sometimes its hard to sleep because of the combination. But if that's what it takes to make a baby..bring it..lol.
Yeah I'm really excited about my appointment. The days are going to drag by until I know babys ok. At least we are super close in pregnancy..I'm 4wks 3days today so not far behind. I think my due date will be later once I have an ultrasound because I know I Od later this cycle. So really I honestly think I'm just 4 wks..lol.

I know this is way early..but...dh and I have been talking baby names..lol. We are dead set on Noah Allen for a boy but we are drawing a blank on a girl. Dh hasn't looked at girl names yet because he thinks it will for sure be a boy this time..lol. Anyway, he gets the final say on the name for this Lo but of course I'm trying to talk him into girl names I like because everyone..including him..knows that I will have the final say..lol. So I like Enola for a girl but can't think of a moddle name to go with it. I also want the name to soumd good when I say it with dds name(Sophia). Any suggestions??

Amanda..how are you doin??

Hey, I doing ok! Thank you for asking. I'm just trying to keep my mind occupied, and my body healthy. Did more kickboxing and I felt like SuperWoman afterwards, haha. I really like the name Noah!

On a side note, DH is finishing grad school for a masters and phd. It has been incredibly stressful for him so I'm really hoping for good news soon. Not that a baby will only make him happy, but it would be nice to get that kind of news so close to the end. Anyway, that's been on my mind. Poor guy is working himself to the bone.

Hey, I doing ok! Thank you for asking. I'm just trying to keep my mind occupied, and my body healthy. Did more kickboxing and I felt like SuperWoman afterwards, haha. I really like the name Noah!

On a side note, DH is finishing grad school for a masters and phd. It has been incredibly stressful for him so I'm really hoping for good news soon. Not that a baby will only make him happy, but it would be nice to get that kind of news so close to the end. Anyway, that's been on my mind. Poor guy is working himself to the bone.

Kickboxing has always been something I think would be way fun!! Maybe when IT lose some weight after this pregnancy. Lol. I'm overweight now but I'm hoping to get on losing all I need to lose after this Lo is born.
What a wonderful suprise a baby would be. It'll kind of like be ending a chapter in your lives and starting a new one. How exciting! What cycle day are you now?? When do you think O will come? OH and I've been meaning to tell you..I stressed SO SO SO bad Dec,Jan,Feb and finally I controlled my crazy for my March cycle and duh pregnant. All I'm sayin is..I know its hard..but try not to stress. Easiest to just act like you don't care either way what happens. :) hope that helps

So Arika how are you feeling about your age gap I think it will be similar to mine my DS will be 2 and 3 months ish even lo is born. You going down the double pushchair route?

So Arika how are you feeling about your age gap I think it will be similar to mine my DS will be 2 and 3 months ish even lo is born. You going down the double pushchair route?

I feel good about the age gap. Seems perfect to me..dd will be 2yrs & 4m-ish. As for a dbl push chair..i had thought about it but i think im just going to leave dd in her umbrella stroller and use a sling baby carrier for the new lo..maybe use dds big stroller to store stuff underneath on dr visits and stuff or at least until the new lo doesnt need so much stuff..lol.

Hey Amanda..just wondering how you're doing. I expect you should be creeping up on O by now..lol. I hope this month is it for you!! I know the pain of it being "all for nothing" all too well. I mean..the sex is great..its just the having to "schedule" when to do it pretty much is what stressed me so much. Anyway I was just checkin in. Hope all is well!!

I cant believe youre almost in your 2nd trimester already!!

I know it's going fast 12 week scan in 5 days I see you are 6 weeks tomorrow!

Do you have a scan planned?

Hey, sorry to be MIA. I have a love/hate relationship with this forum. I love getting support and meeting other people, I hate getting obsessive about getting pregnant. So I had to take a break for a couple of days.

AF came so it's a no this month. I am in much better spirits than previous months. I didn't cry and my chin is up! It will happen when it happens. I was very encouraged this week when my friend told me his wife is pregnant. They've been trying for over a year. It was nice to get some support from people who have been there!

As I said before, we're going to start testing for my o date now. We'll see how that goes! Hope everyone is well!

Hi I'm Carly. I usually come on here to go on the Christmas Bargain Thread lol. We have a little boy Riley who's 2 and a half and we knew we wanted another but OH said not yet. Anyway he turned around yesterday and said we could start trying around Riley's 3rd birthday (28th December) so looks like I'm WTT for #2 now :D would love a WTT for #2 buddy xx

Hey Amanda!! sry ive been mia now..lol. Im sry about af..shes the absolute worst..ugh. Its good that youre not uber depressed about her showing. I think we all got to that point where its like w/e. Stay strong. So..i went and had my first u/s this past Wed..turns out im only 6wks TODAY. From my cycle i was soposed to be 6w3d when i had my scan. So my dr told me i must have Od late(thought so) which means i was only 7dpo when i got my bfp..CRAZY!! Lol...this is gonna be a long 9m. Anyway i have an 8 wk scan may 7. Yay

Glad the scan went well where's your ticker?!

Amanda sorry about af but all fingers crossed for this month!

Hi Carly welcome. There isn't anyone still wtt here we were wtt last year

Glad the scan went well where's your ticker?!

Amanda sorry about af but all fingers crossed for this month!

Hi Carly welcome. There isn't anyone still wtt here we were wtt last year

I had to delete it cause my dd changed. I just havent put up a new 1 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"