WTT weight loss

Neat

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm Neat and I'm currently a parent of a 15 month old and am WTT until I lose at least 30 kilos (40 kilos being target weight). I had complications with my first pregnancy, I had GD, HBP was on labetalol 3x a day, Vit D deficiency and Iron def. I was induced and had an episiotomy to rush my lil man out as his heart rate kept falling.

I also suffered from PND which is under control and my husband used to take a lot of time off work.. almost to the point where he could have lost his job, just to help me.

I also fell pregnant on my 3rd round of Clomid 50mg days 3-7 (I have PCOS) and my son was born with a unilateral cleft lip and gumline. Not hereditary.

I really want another baby regardless of everything that has happened but this next time around I would like to get my health up to scratch as much as I can first which is why I have decided to wait until I have lost a significant amount of weight. My husband is reluctant to go through this again as unfortunately it had been quite a stressful time for us. I really want to be able to control my blood pressure in particular all by myself and to be a healthy weight after I give birth the second time around.

So..... I'm thinking I would like to start TTC probably around June(ish) if my plans pan out the way that I would like to... and on that note, If I am able to get my weight down to what I want it to be, I would like to try naturally for at least 6 months before using Clomid again.

So yeah, just dropping a line to say hi and what my plans are :) So hi :happydance::happydance:

Hi,

It's like I could have written your post myself (except I have to wait long to TTC). I have a 16 month old, I have PCOS, and I had Gestational Diabetes and PND. I am hoping to TTC for #2 as well regardless of the difficult time I had with my first. I also want to lose weight before TTC and I need to lose about 70 pounds to be at my target weight (that's almost 32 kg) and I am starting my work on that goal next week when I see a dietician for nutritional counseling. If the nutritional counseling isn't successful, I plan on looking into surgical options; I'm tired of being obese and losing weight makes PCOS more manageable and increases fertility!

Unfortunately, I have to wait until I'm finished graduate school in about a year and a half to TTC.

Hi Neat :). I am WTT for a few reasons, but one of them is definitely my health. My body is not where it needs to be to have a baby, so I am working on losing weight through exercise (Wii fit and running) and eating more in general (how stupid is it that I don't eat enough so I can't lose weight!). Now that the new year is started, I hope to be able to get to the thyroid doctor to get that taken care of. I want to lose about 80 pounds total, but at least 40 or so pounds before TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"