WTTC again, when?

Jcliff

Reaction score
I gave birth to my daughter in June, she is nearly 7 months old. I have never loved something SO much. She gives my life meaning, and a reason to wake up every morning. Its just indescribable how much i love her.
But, Im already itching for another baby! Not right now, (although Im not on birth control, and my husband and I just use condoms right now). I will be turning 29 in a few weeks. Ive read having babies after 30 creates more complications. I want to give my daughter all of the attention she deserves and more, originally we didnt want to TTC another until she was 2 years old, but that could take a year or more. (It took us 6 months to conceive her, I had two losses within that time frame). So im thinking maybe we try for another when my daughter is 1.5, maybe next Fall? October 2014? But the more I think about it, I feel guilty for bringing another child into the picture when Gracie is our entire world right now! :( hmmmm what to do!

Hey,

I think you have to go by what's best for you and your family, you're right with the complications over 30 but that's not to say you will have them. I know a lot of over thirties who have had healthy pregnancies and babies, so I wouldn't panic too much about having a lo before or immediately around then.

It's hard to choose when is right; I'd like number two (lo is 13 months) but i know now isn't the right time with us moving house next month, I'd like to be settled there and have everything we need...we go on holiday In May and I'd like to ttc around then.

You'll love another baby just as much I'm sure; it's always scary thinking about adding another to the brood. Although before we had lo I couldn't understand loving anyone more than oh...but then this gorgeous little face looked up at me and I was smitten.

Good luck Hun xx

I think we want to wait until October 2014, to try for # 2. Gracie will be 1.5 and even if we get pregnant right away (which we probably wont!) she will be over 2, so well see! Also, my husband and I will have our house by then!!

(this is if im not pregnant right now LOL we had a little slip on New Years Eve woaps)

Just seen your sigi. Congrats!
Are you breast feeding?

No Im not, and this post makes me LOL. WOAPS.

Ahhhh wish my LO would wean off the boob. I want a bfp lol

I stopped breastfeeding early like 3 months due to another health issue.

I felt the same when we had our first daughter, the thought of having another child scared me, as i didnt know how i could love another child as much as i did Lilly. But when we had our 2nd little girl, all my worries & fears disappeared :)
I adore both our girls, and they adore each other!
We're hoping to start TTC #3 at the end of the year, when our youngest is 23 monthe.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->