WTTC Buddy Wanted :)

newmommy21

Reaction score
Hi all!! I am 23 from Canada with a 31 year old hubby and 13 (almost 14) month little girl.

I absolutely loooove babies! I want another one sooooooooo badly, but unfortunately, we have to wait until September 2015 to try again!

Anyone else in the same boat?

Hey newmommy! I'll buddy up. I'm ttc sometime in the spring, although it may be a little later.

I'm 29, from West Virginia, USA. I have an active three year old daughter and precocious 10 month old son.

Hope the time passes quickly for both of us!

Hi! I'll be your buddy, too :flower:

I'm 23 and a mommy to three - a 6 1/2 year old son named Aiden, a 5 year old daughter named Madalynn (Mady), and an angel baby named Seraphina.

I've already been WTT for two years and I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be waiting...it's all up to my OH at this point. I want another so, so bad, though. I'm hoping my OH will agree to TTC next year.

Hope the wait flies by quickly!

Hey ladies, I would love to buddy up too if you dont mind! I'm 24, my name is Lauren. I dont have any children so wtt for #1, start ttc early to middle of next year :happydance:

Would appreciate the support from a few ladies who've been through the whole WTT, TTC and pregnancy thing before :flower: if you'll have me!

Great :) I'm the first out of all my friends to be having children in the near future (not including any potential future accidents lol!) so except from my rather overbearing mother, who lives a few hundred miles away (for a reason :haha:), there aren't really any other ladies I know who've had children that I can ask all the small strange questions to :thumbup:

I hope your OH comes round soon aidensxmomma, it must be frustrating to not know when you're gonna be TTC. My OH is actually the one who wanted a baby first, I was a bit apprehensive really to begin with. It was more a self-confidence thing due to a bad relationship, where I didnt believe I could be a good mum. My wonderful OH has helped me with my issues and now we're both absolutely excited! He also doesnt have children yet, and we are both waiting until I've been in my job long enough to qualify for full maternity benefits :flower:

Great :) I'm the first out of all my friends to be having children in the near future (not including any potential future accidents lol!) so except from my rather overbearing mother, who lives a few hundred miles away (for a reason :haha:), there aren't really any other ladies I know who've had children that I can ask all the small strange questions to :thumbup:

I hope your OH comes round soon aidensxmomma, it must be frustrating to not know when you're gonna be TTC. My OH is actually the one who wanted a baby first, I was a bit apprehensive really to begin with. It was more a self-confidence thing due to a bad relationship, where I didnt believe I could be a good mum. My wonderful OH has helped me with my issues and now we're both absolutely excited! He also doesnt have children yet, and we are both waiting until I've been in my job long enough to qualify for full maternity benefits :flower:

I was the first out of all my friends to have kids but that was mostly because I had my first when I was 16 :haha: Obviously, none of us really planned on having kids so young. But now it's great because I've got to help all my friends once they started having kids since I had a couple years experience by that point.

The most frustrating part about having to wait right now is it seems like everyone I know is having babies. At one point in time nearly all of my friends were pregnant or just had newborns. There must have been something in the air. :haha:

I'm glad your OH was able to help you through dealing with your past. My OH has helped me with that too, since before him and I got together I was in a bad relationship and it absolutely shattered me. It's amazing to meet people who can help in such a big way. :)

It's great to meet you ladies!

Lozzielaula, all I can say is having a baby changed your life, but you'll never regret it. (A cliche, I know, but nothing could be more true.)

Aidensxmomma, I know what you mean about everyone around you having babies. A lot of my friends from college are having their first, and see all the bump pics on facebook makes me wish it was me. Although with two blessed children already, I needn't be jealous. But I know that envy will be even worse if I don't conceive right away, which is likely.
Newmommy, I love your little girl's name. :)

Hi everyone!!! Glad you can join me :)

So my DD was TOTALLY unplanned. Her father and I only dated 1 month before I fell pregnant! Ahhh! lol but I had no idea until I was 8 weeks along and by that time my hubby had already proposed to me :D anyways we got married June 8, 2013 and had DD September 5, 2013.

I can wait to try for more! Its going to be a looooong wait :(

Thanks, mouse_chicky, I am really looking forward to finding out what it's like to have my very own beautiful child :flower:

Aww newmommy21 I'm glad it all worked out for you and your DD + DH, did you find it a little daunting that you'd only dated for 1 month before you fell pregnant?

I've been with my OH about a year now, he's 33 so a wee bit older than me. We're hoping to have our little addition by xmas next year, if all goes smoothly with TTC. It might take a while, though, I keep telling myself that so that I dont get too dissapointed if it doesnt happen immediately :haha:

Feel free to ignore this if you think I'm prying, but did it take a while for any of your children to be conceived? If so, how did you cope month in and month out waiting for that bfp??

:flower: xx

Lozzielaula, to be honest I had known the moment I met DH that I was going to marry him. Faith was a total surprise as I was on the pill AND using condoms. There are times that I wish she didn't come so soon as I would have liked some married alone time with DH, but I don't regret anything :)

Hi there! My DF and I are WTT for September 2015 as well and our DS is about the same age as your DD, he just turned 13 months old a few days ago. We're WTT for our wedding in June, financial reasons, and child spacing reasons. September is looking optimistic though and DF is excited to start trying for another baby at that time (he'll be even more excited after we start seeing our financial goals come to fruition a little more, right now he's trying not to get his heart too set on the idea for just in case we can't save the money we need to by then). DS was also unplanned, we were only dating for 7 months when we got pregnant.

Hey, I'm new to the site, but not to wttc. I have wanted a baby since I was 17, but will be trying in January. My boyfriend is 29 and I am 24. We have been together almost 3 years. I am still in college, but will be graduating May of 2016.

Because I have endometriosis, I knew I might have trouble ttc, but we conceived dd on the third cycle.
When she was six months old, we started trying for #2. After 10 unsuccessful cycles, I went on Femara and conceived on the 2nd cycle with it. Unfortunately, that ended in a miscarriage at 7 weeks. It took four months for my period to return, but after that we conceived ds on the 2nd cycle.
It's definitely been a journey, and I do worry about what lies ahead, but I know it'll be worth it.

Thanks, mouse_chicky, I am really looking forward to finding out what it's like to have my very own beautiful child :flower:

Aww newmommy21 I'm glad it all worked out for you and your DD + DH, did you find it a little daunting that you'd only dated for 1 month before you fell pregnant?

I've been with my OH about a year now, he's 33 so a wee bit older than me. We're hoping to have our little addition by xmas next year, if all goes smoothly with TTC. It might take a while, though, I keep telling myself that so that I dont get too dissapointed if it doesnt happen immediately :haha:

Feel free to ignore this if you think I'm prying, but did it take a while for any of your children to be conceived? If so, how did you cope month in and month out waiting for that bfp??

:flower: xx

I've had three kids :) and 1 mc. :( The first three times I got pregnant, it was within two months of not using birth control (this is my estimate anyway since OH at the time and I weren't trying for the first three times). However, we did try for my youngest and it did take us around 13 months. I'm not going to lie. It was really difficult going through every month with BFN after BFN. I tried really hard to stay positive but as time when on it was harder. I was actually taking a month to step back and take a break the month I got pregnant. We went the NTNP route instead of TTC that month and that's the month I got pregnant. I think it's really important to try to stay relaxed about it, but that's much easier said than done.

I've since been diagnosed with endometriosis, so I feel that next time I try to conceive it's going to take longer as well, so I'm preparing myself for that. It's not going to be easy though. I'm definitely already worried about it.

And also hello to everyone who has joined us! :flower:

I am so glad that I found this thread. I am 29, 30 in March, and husband and I are still WTT, which is driving me absolutely insane! We have been married for two years yesterday, and people are constantly asking when we will have a baby (which I really want to be snappish about - it is not anyone's business but our own, and I may have fertility issues due to PCOS when we do start TTCing). Also, my younger sister (by two years) just had her second in June, and my best friend had her first (unexpected, they were on bc and still go pregnant) in July. Also, almost all of my friends from high school have at least one kid, my married friends from college mostly have kids, or are pregnant (or both). I am so baby crazy right now, but, financially, it is not the right time for us.

Another concern that I have is that there is a possibility that I MAY be pregnant (even though it's very slim). I missed my bc one day, and by the time I realized it (when I went to take it the next day) the deed had been done. And then I took it about 8 hours late a week to the day later. I have never missed my period but AF did not show up this month, not even spotting. In addition, I have been very nauseous, headachey (not migraines, I get those a lot but not recently), constipated, and my breasts have been tender. Also had spotting most recently after "the deed." I had a negative blood test, but am still taking the prenatals until I get AF.

If all goes to plan though, we will be TTCing in the Spring of 2015 (hopefully - very very hopefully).

kThomas, keep us posted on whether your AF shows or not. Are you hoping it doesn't?
I know there have been many times that I've missed pills or taken them late, and I'm always secretly hopeful, which is ultimately frustrating. So dh and I have been using condoms as backup so we won't get our hopes up until we're ready to ttc full throttle.

Anyone have plans for Halloween this week?

My DH and are are going to be alone because MIL will have DD!! I am super excited :)

Thanks for your stories ladies :flower:

I dont have much planned for halloween except work! I'm on the backshift as well, which is always boring lol. I just started my 2nd job, there is a little bit of an overlap between the two, so I'm working tomorrow at one, Friday at the other, then in for two days at the first lol

OH and I were chatting a lot last night about our TTC timeline, just to make sure we are on the same page. We've decided that when I go back to the doctors next week I will get 3 months supply of my bc pills then once they are done we will officially be TTC! I am so excited! :happydance:

newmommy, how nice for you and your dh to have some alone time!

Lozzielaula, sounds like your time in wtt is going to be brief! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->