WTTers of baby number 2/3/4/5/6/7 + lol

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by Sovereign, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Sovereign

Sovereign Well-Known Member

Can I ask what your reasons are for wanting another baby? I mean is it just cos you're broody or is it cos you don't want LO to be an only child, or cos you want to do things differently with another child for example? :flower:

2. bky

bky :(

We'd planned several (3ish). Don't have any family nearby at all so LO won't have aunties, uncles, cousins or grandparents, so siblings it is.

3. xarlenex

xarlenex Well-Known Member

Just always wanted 3 kids :) I was an only child as well and would have loved siblings!

4. bathbabe

bathbabe Mum to 3 boys

just want lots of children! X

5. kitty1987

kitty1987 Mum of 1

Always wanted two kids and wanted a similar kind of age gap as i have with my sisters x

6. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

i would love maddi to have a brother or sister, but thats not our overriding decision for wanting more. i'm an only one, as is my mum, and i've always loved it, though it would have been nice to have a sibling as i've got older!
    i think we'd love another because we feel we've got so much love to give, and are so very happy that having another maddi would be the most wonderful thing in the world :cloud9:

7. I've always wanted at least 2 kids, hubby wants 3. I want Summer to have brothers or sisters to grow up with so she'll never be lonely!

X

8. danniemum2be

danniemum2be Little Miss Christmas xx

ive always wanted a big family both OH and i were 1 of 3 and ive always wanted at least 3 myself, would have loads if i could afford to i love being a mummy and would like maisie to have a brother or sister x x

9. embojet

embojet Molly and Ethan's Mummy

I have a sister, and cannot imagine growing up as an only child. I want a brother or sister for Molly to share experiences and memories with.

10. Catalyst

Catalyst Mother of 1 & TTC#2

I just want more :) I want to have 2 children. My OH wants 3 but is ok with just 2. Might have another go in longer time if I get anohter boy :) haha
    I want my baby to have sibling
    I want to have another pg, birth (hopefully, had Csection last time) and hold a new born.
    I want to have bigger family

so many reasons for it :)

11. Sovereign

Sovereign Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. I was an only child and found it very lonely at times and I don't ever want Charlie to be lonely. On the other hand though I want him to have the best of everything and he couldn't have that if we have another. Hmmm. Oh, and also the fact that I'm extremely broody and it won't ever go away lol!!! The only thing i'm worried about is that I won't be able to love another child as much as I love Charlie and that wouldn't be fair. Does anyone else worry about this or is it just me?!

12. mom22boys

mom22boys Well-Known Member

We just want one. LOL Hopefully this one will be a girl. BUT if not we got lots of hunting gear to pass down and will have lots of fun with a little boy! This will be number 3 for us!

13. Morgenstern

Morgenstern Guest

well Gabriel is mine from a seperate relationship and gryphon is me and DH's together and we want to try for a girl since we have 2 boys. I would like 3 but will do 4 if i get another boy.

14. Josefin

Josefin Well-Known Member

I want my son to have siblings:) I have 4 siblings myself and hy OH have 3:) And also, i love beeing pregnant! I want 4 or 5 kids:) (Lets see if i change my mind after 2:p)

15. puppycat

puppycat Mum & PAL

I was always sure I wanted more than one as I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers and love being part of a big family. I couldn't have an only child as I'd feel like I'd deprived Laura of that. Not to say it is bad, just not for us :)

I don't have a specific number in mind though x

16. corrie anne

corrie anne Mom of 7 girls and 3 boys

:blush: Well, i am definitely on the higher end of this post. We would like more. We have 5 girls and 1 boy and would love to have more boys. Just wish i could conceive them all at once to make the time a little easier,lol, but of course that wont happen. I am very broody. :blush:
    I have no willpower my husband does not want anymore until a couple of years from now so we do the pull out method.
    We(or i should say i) want to start ttc in 2015 but if i have to wait longer that is fine, i am only 27, will be 28 in March. So i dont want to go more than 10 years before ttcing again.
    If it were up to me, i think i would be pregnant the rest of my child bearing life.lol.
    I really wanted to be a surrogate mother that way it would fill my needs of wanting to be pregnant and giving a couple(single) a child, but of course my OH is creeped out about another persons egg and sperm inside his wife. That just makes me sad.

17. i want it all

i want it all Well-Known Member

I want 3 babies if I am lucky enough. I have a brother, and I hear about people who have sisters and they're close, and I would love that for my beautiful dd. I'd also like a son too - so if I had 3 girls - I might try for a 4th. I love having my daughter and can see myself with 4 gorgeous girls! But I would have to draw the line there! Ha ha! I definately won't have only 1 either. Mainly because I think people should have siblings to share the care that me & dh will need when we're old! Ha ha!

18. mummysuzie22

mummysuzie22 Mother of 2

I would love 4..i have 2 lovely boys 4 and 11 months..i love being pregnant and just love being a mummy..i know a few ladies are worried about being able to love another child as much as your first but you do..it's a total different kind of love..am the same as you corrie anne i would love to be pregnant the rest of my child bearing age..it's a wonderful feeling!

19. Nimoo

Nimoo Mummy+wife+Expecting

i just love being a mummy its the best thing in the world I loved my last pregnancy and can't wait to go through it all again I just love having a family to look after and love I just think we have got so much love to give and love the idea of expanding our family and caring for our lovely little one hopefully next year it will be little one's hehe its so exciting

20. LunaRose

LunaRose Mum & Pregnant

I'd love 3! OH wants 4! I absolutely adored being pregnant .. I'd be pregnant all the time, if I could :haha:

I love having a sister and I'd hate it if Jayden didn't have a sibling to enjoy when he grows older!