WWT #2 in 2015

SpringCrane

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Just wanted to introduce myself. My son is 14 months old, and we are starting to think about baby #2! I wanted nothing to do with pregnancy/labor ever again after having my son... but then baby fever hit right when he turned 1! Now all I can remember about pregnancy and labor is the good stuff. Our minds are tricksters!

We haven't decided when to start trying. I got pregnant pretty easily with my son, so I'm going on the assumption it'll be the same for our second until I have reason to think otherwise. I think I'd like them to be about 2.5 years apart, meaning we'd start trying next March/April.

My husband is pretty ambivalent about the age gap. He's ready to try now or to wait for a year or more... not helpful! At least I don't have to worry about convincing him to have another. I don't know how you ladies do it... wanting to try but your OH doesn't! I'd go nutty! I've just asked him to think about anything he'd like to do before #2 in an effort to get him to sit down and think about it more than just saying, "yeah, sure!" to my plans. I'd like to run another half or full marathon before getting pregnant again. I ran a half the weekend I conceived my son... it'd be fun to time it the same again ;-)

I work part-time from home now. I'm not sure if that'll continue after #2. I was really sick early in my pregnancy with my son... I worry about coping while also caring for him.

Anyway... that's me! I'm looking forward to trying, getting a BFP, having a big belly, and meeting the next member of our family. Such an exciting time for all of us!

Welcome!! I am also thinking of trying for #2 next year. I am looking more towards ntnp starting in July and moving towards ttc after a few months.

My little guy is only 2 months old but we are hoping to be able to have them 2-3 years apart. We had a lot of trouble getting pregnant so we are not planning to wait. But like you my hubby is willing and ready whenever I say go.

My daughter is 7 months now. We decided to wait until she turned 1 and then we would start trying for number 2. We have a trip planned for the end of January, so we will probably start trying as soon as we get home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->