wwt after stillbirth

trinh86

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm new on here. I have one daughter who is 3 yo and a son who was born still on July 5th. I am learning how to deal and I find myself healing emotionally. I was wonderfing some stuff, so if any of you can share, please do.

-I haven't gotten my period yet, but I did spot and I think I ovulated. I stopped getting lochia on Aug 6th and started to spot again on the 12th. And then I felt like I was ovulating. I got the clear white stretchy egg white looking like discharge. Well, anyway, I haven't gotten a real period yet. Or could that have been my period?

Anyway, I am planning to conceive again in abot three weeks because I was on antibiotics for a urine infection.

My questions are
How long did your bleeding last for after a delivery or baby loss?
When did your period come back?
How long did the doc reccomend to wait before ttc?
What were the reasons behind the reccomendation?

Hi Trin, I am so very sorry for your loss! :hugs: :hugs: I'm sorry I can't help you with your issues but I know there are other wonderful ladies here who will be able to answer your questions.

Welcome to BnB! :hug:

I'm sorry for your loss. :hug::hug:

I bled for about 10 days after my mc. Then it took about a month for my period to return. I do think it's possible that I may have ovulated before that.

I wasn't told how long to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->