WWT for number 2, do I really want to wait?!

Lola_0106

Mum to 1 & WWT for #2
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a son who turns one in a couple of weeks. He's the reason we aren't TTC at the moment. I love spending time with just him and want to stretch that out for as long as I can. We have planned that he will have just turned 3 when the next baby is born. But I can't stop thinking about TTC and being pregnant and having a tiny baby again!

In my heart I know that I want more time with just my son but I hate knowing I have to wait so long to have another! Does anyone else feel the same?

Hi! I completely feel the same way. My daughter is 4mo at the moment and our original plan was to wait until she is 18mo to TTC for #2 but I've had such bad baby fever and I think so does my dh lol. So we have moved up out TTC date to this July when she will be 10 months!

I want to spend as much time with her as I can...but at the same time I really want to be pregnant again and see her as a big sister. Plus they'll be close in age so hopefully they will get along great :)

I had serious baby fever until right after DD's first birthday, and then it went away. We've been at the point where we're set to have another, but I'm in no rush and I'm glad we waited. Like you I just love spending one-on-one time with my little girl!

Thinking about the newborn days and waking up several times at night is usually enough to get me through the random "I need another baby!" moments that sometimes pop up. :haha:

YES! My son will be 7 months this weekend. I am done with the mini pill as of yesterday. We are planning to really start trying for #2 this summer. But if it happens sooner, then its ok. I didnt really enjoy being pregnant, so the fact that i cant wait to be pregnant again is kinda weird. Just really looking forward to it!

I had a terrible pregnancy, which I think is one of the reasons that is putting me off. But then again I found out in labour that he was back to back and that is probably what caused me to have such a hard time (combined with pre-existing back problems). I constantly go back and forth like this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->