www.fetaldoppler.net

babifever

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from here before? The price seems alot less then the others....

I got my sonoline b from there. There weren't any issues that made it seem scammy or anything. That as about 2 years ago.

I bought a doppler off there back in 2013 as well; shipped quickly and had no problems with the company or product. :flower:

I recently bought my Sonoline B doppler from there. Shipped quickly and no issues.

I also bought my Sonoline C1 doppler from them just 2 weeks ago. It shipped the same day and I had it in my hands two days later. I was very satisfied. Free shipping too :winkwink:

Yes, that's where I got my Sonoline B a few weeks ago!! Got my baby's heartbeat at 8+5 loud and clear!!!!! I just contacted them today for the recording cable and they shipped it out today for just $4 with shipping :D

I was wondering about that site yesterday and couldn't find any reviews for them that were worth while. I ended up buying one on eBay from a reputable seller it's a sonoline b 3mhz. I paid $35.95 including shipping.

How long did it take you ladies to receive? Just ordered "fetal Doppler baby sound b with LCD".

Less than a week and it was here! Don't remember exactly how long but I think 4-5 days maybe :D

Got mines today. Ordered Thursday. Didn't realize it was super small pocket size lop, but hey for $31......

anywho I could not pick up heart beat. Granted in 9+5. Good thing I heard it today via ultrasound it was 179.

That's great!! You'll find it eventually! Then you'll get really good and be able to find it super fast! I would have recommended the Sonoline B, it's a medical-grade device!! But I'm sure the one you got will work just fine once you're a bit farther along! :)

Totally bookmarking the link! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->