x-factor, Hero [help for heros]

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
All the x-factor contestants have brought out the song HERO single all the money goes too help for heros charity Im going to buy it, i think everyone else should too! it was pretty good, but even more because its going to an EXELENT cause...helping all our brave soldiers at war like my daddy and one day my OH will be there! I ware my help for heros band every day :)

buy what i missed it, i've already got my brother to get the wristband (he's in the RAf) x

I'l be buying it, even though Rich can be a sod at times, I'm so proud of him!

Ohh i didnt make that very clear i shall change it! all the contestants have brought out Hero as a singel all the money goes to Help for Heros, My OH's RAF and my Dads Army!

Not only was it good, and it's for a good cause, but it also made me :cry:!!!

Oooh can't believe i missed it was on here and forgot to record the results!! Will have to watch 2moz or check out youtube,

Zara where is your OH based x

Which one... I can be your hero babyyyy, i can kiss away the painnnnnnnn? That one :rofl:

Pants song but i'll buy it, just for Chris (because he is weak)

Oooh can't believe i missed it was on here and forgot to record the results!! Will have to watch 2moz or check out youtube,

Hes just finished his training at Halton, he's been to stafford for a week now hes off to lenconsfield on Sunday! cant wait to get married so we can live togther again!...
My Dads out in Iraq untill march :(:(

Oh and AMY it wasnt i can be you hero baby it was THERES A HERO! much better song i must say...but now u have the first on in my head cow bag!

My hubby is in the RAF and has served in war zones many times, watching that song tonight has brought many tears to my eyes it just shows how lucky we are to have our loved ones at home and safe. That song is for such a good cause, to help the people both men and women who have been injured (many life changing injuries) have a chance of recovering with the support they need. Lets not forget these wonderful people won't only have to recover physically but mentally as well.

Please support our troops and buy this cd, every cd sold will make such a difference.

Thanks you

Hes just finished his training at Halton, he's been to stafford for a week now hes off to lenconsfield on Sunday! cant wait to get married so we can live togther again!...

Oh and AMY it wasnt i can be you hero baby it was THERES A HERO! much better song i must say...but now u have the first on in my head cow bag!

Weve just left Stafford last month. Rich did Leconsfield in June for 3 months to get his lisence

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=klWluYoa0_8 let me be your hero!

But on a serious note, i think it's a really good idea and will be buying it and getting my mam to buy it and others! They give up so much for us, whats a few quid?

Sorry just been nosy, yep i remember driving down to halton for my brothers passing out parade!! lol I was asking because your near my brothers old base Leeming, he's now down in Lyneham but at the moment its great he's on a four week course at cosford which is rite near me so seeing him every weekend!!

Shall definatly be buying this! x

Amy your mad :|...But yes BUY it buy it buy it!! It makes me happy to think if anything ever happend to someone i loved this charity would be there to help, and im more than happy to give as much as i can to help those who have been injuerd at war and there familys!

Sorry just been nosy, yep i remember driving down to halton for my brothers passing out parade!! lol I was asking because your near my brothers old base Leeming, he's now down in Lyneham but at the moment its great he's on a four week course at cosford which is rite near me so seeing him every weekend!!

Shall definatly be buying this! x

Oh chris (my oh) says he was at lyneham and cosford lastweek! were hoping to be based at leeming when we've been married! fingers crossed!

I will deffo by it too.

Each and everyone of those singers sang great imo. I love the song anyway but they made a great job of it and knowing it's going to a good cause makes it so much better!

It made me :cry:

Thats a coincidence!! Leeming is good from what my bro says, but he had to move because they closed 25 squadron with the tornado's, which he loved and are crap compared to the hercules he has to work with now!! lol

Hope you get what you want x

Amy, it's not that one, they're releasing Mariah Carey's Hero, not Enrique Iglesias.

"Then a hero comes along, with the strength to carry on..."

I'll definitely be buying it. My Cousin is in the army and my ex (baby's Dad) is in the RAF. I went to Halton for his passing out in March and he went to Cosford for 3months and is now somewhere in Lincolnshire (waddington I think). So it's a very good cause.

ive always loved this song here is the link for it

https://xfactor.itv.com/videos/video-detail/item_200389.htm

Deffinatly gona buy it I think that version is a really good one they all sang so well bubba kicked none stop the whole way through the song so im thinking maybe use this as the song to play everyday to my bump so that it will sooth him/her once he/she is born and its for such a good cause too I think its an exellent idea for the xfactor to do it and I think with all the money they make out of these shows things like this should be done alot more often!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"