x-factor, Hero [help for heros]

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Zarababy1, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Zarababy1

Zarababy1 4 boys. TTC #5

All the x-factor contestants have brought out the song HERO single all the money goes too help for heros charity Im going to buy it, i think everyone else should too! it was pretty good, but even more because its going to an EXELENT cause...helping all our brave soldiers at war like my daddy and one day my OH will be there! I ware my help for heros band every day :)

2. ~KACI~

~KACI~ Well-Known Member

buy what i missed it, i've already got my brother to get the wristband (he's in the RAf) x

3. I'l be buying it, even though Rich can be a sod at times, I'm so proud of him!

4. Zarababy1

Zarababy1 4 boys. TTC #5

Ohh i didnt make that very clear i shall change it! all the contestants have brought out Hero as a singel all the money goes to Help for Heros, My OH's RAF and my Dads Army!

5. x-amy-x

x-amy-x Mammy

What is this? I am confused.

6. XKatX

XKatX Well-Known Member

Not only was it good, and it's for a good cause, but it also made me :cry:!!!

7. ~KACI~

~KACI~ Well-Known Member

Oooh can't believe i missed it was on here and forgot to record the results!! Will have to watch 2moz or check out youtube,

Zara where is your OH based x

8. x-amy-x

x-amy-x Mammy

Which one... I can be your hero babyyyy, i can kiss away the painnnnnnnn? That one :rofl:

Pants song but i'll buy it, just for Chris (because he is weak)

9. Zarababy1

Zarababy1 4 boys. TTC #5

Hes just finished his training at Halton, he's been to stafford for a week now hes off to lenconsfield on Sunday! cant wait to get married so we can live togther again!...
    My Dads out in Iraq untill march :(:(

Oh and AMY it wasnt i can be you hero baby it was THERES A HERO! much better song i must say...but now u have the first on in my head cow bag!

10. ald

ald TTC for a very long time!

My hubby is in the RAF and has served in war zones many times, watching that song tonight has brought many tears to my eyes it just shows how lucky we are to have our loved ones at home and safe. That song is for such a good cause, to help the people both men and women who have been injured (many life changing injuries) have a chance of recovering with the support they need. Lets not forget these wonderful people won't only have to recover physically but mentally as well.

Please support our troops and buy this cd, every cd sold will make such a difference.

Thanks you

11. Weve just left Stafford last month. Rich did Leconsfield in June for 3 months to get his lisence

12. x-amy-x

x-amy-x Mammy

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=klWluYoa0_8 let me be your hero!

But on a serious note, i think it's a really good idea and will be buying it and getting my mam to buy it and others! They give up so much for us, whats a few quid?

13. ~KACI~

~KACI~ Well-Known Member

Sorry just been nosy, yep i remember driving down to halton for my brothers passing out parade!! lol I was asking because your near my brothers old base Leeming, he's now down in Lyneham but at the moment its great he's on a four week course at cosford which is rite near me so seeing him every weekend!!

Shall definatly be buying this! x

14. Zarababy1

Zarababy1 4 boys. TTC #5

Amy your mad :|...But yes BUY it buy it buy it!! It makes me happy to think if anything ever happend to someone i loved this charity would be there to help, and im more than happy to give as much as i can to help those who have been injuerd at war and there familys!

15. Zarababy1

Zarababy1 4 boys. TTC #5

Oh chris (my oh) says he was at lyneham and cosford lastweek! were hoping to be based at leeming when we've been married! fingers crossed!

16. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

I will deffo by it too.

Each and everyone of those singers sang great imo. I love the song anyway but they made a great job of it and knowing it's going to a good cause makes it so much better!

It made me :cry:

17. ~KACI~

~KACI~ Well-Known Member

Thats a coincidence!! Leeming is good from what my bro says, but he had to move because they closed 25 squadron with the tornado's, which he loved and are crap compared to the hercules he has to work with now!! lol

Hope you get what you want x

18. ~ Vicky ~

~ Vicky ~ <3 Proud Mummy <3

Amy, it's not that one, they're releasing Mariah Carey's Hero, not Enrique Iglesias.

"Then a hero comes along, with the strength to carry on..."

I'll definitely be buying it. My Cousin is in the army and my ex (baby's Dad) is in the RAF. I went to Halton for his passing out in March and he went to Cosford for 3months and is now somewhere in Lincolnshire (waddington I think). So it's a very good cause.

19. littlelady

littlelady Well-Known Member

20. trying_4_no.3

trying_4_no.3 mum of 3 beautiful girls

Deffinatly gona buy it I think that version is a really good one they all sang so well bubba kicked none stop the whole way through the song so im thinking maybe use this as the song to play everyday to my bump so that it will sooth him/her once he/she is born and its for such a good cause too I think its an exellent idea for the xfactor to do it and I think with all the money they make out of these shows things like this should be done alot more often!!