X.Rainbow.x is getting married on St Patrick's day

x_Rainbow_x

Reaction score
Wow hey ladies.... So we provisionally booked our wedding for March next year. Iv been married before but I suffer with anxiety so I keep panicking about everything.
We've got everything in order so we no what we want, and where to get it. I'm so excited but extremely nervous. I didn't feel like this first time. :haha:
We're trying to get as many bargains as poss, so if you have any tips, please share.

So yes hello :) I will no doubt update with the good, the bad and the downright bizarre

Ooooo I'm so excited. We're booking the photographer tomorrow. He's one of if not the best in the area so I'm so excited.
Trying to find what to do on my hen night. It's tricky because what I want to do isn't cheap.

Thankyou :)

We met the photographer last night. Iv met him before. He showed us all his work, he is just amazing. So excited to have him as our photographer.

Going dress shopping today. Working with a small budget, but a lovely new boutique has just opened down the road, so going to try a few of hers on. So majorly excited. ��

Thankyou :)

We met the photographer last night. Iv met him before. He showed us all his work, he is just amazing. So excited to have him as our photographer.

Going dress shopping today. Working with a small budget, but a lovely new boutique has just opened down the road, so going to try a few of hers on. So majorly excited. ��

How did dress shopping go? X

Went really really well, I went in with a image in my mind, but nothing I chose looked quite right, then I asked to try the beautiful princess dress on in her window, it was everything I thought I didn't want, but it looked amazing on. Even tho I'm still over a stone heavier than I want to be I felt a million pounds in it.
So going back next week for another try to be sure, but will be putting a deposit on it as shockingly it's only slightly outta budget �� x

It sounds amazing :) when I went dress shopping I chose a dress I never expected. It's weird isn't it x

Been a hectic few months.
So after finding my dress, I went to try it on again to find another had turned up, the one I had been looking for, it was something else. I tried it on expecting no it to be even better. Thankfully it wasn't, it lacked something so stuck to my original. Got most things ordered now, and all the little bits being delivered one by one.

Getting very excited now.

I totally forgot I started this lol.

Planning is going well, just waiting on rsvp back from people. Will start hunting them down next week.
Dress is due to be delivered to the shop in a few weeks, I have all my accessories. Just waiting on the do to get back to us.
Really excited now. Keep seeing beautiful pics from the venue and hoping it'll be a beautiful spring day when we get married so we can do it outside.

All so exciting ��

So we're having a problem with the dj. We was recommended him and his communication skills aren't great so he's causing a tad of stress ATM.
We're in talks about honeymoon ATM as well. Looking at going to America �� It'l be a dream come true.

Going to book my flowers next week. Sooooo excited. ��

We've got our pre wedding photo shoot today. I'm ever so nervous. Didn't no what to wear as want smart casual, I don't mind my photo being taken I just hate how I look so I'm scared I won't like them. He's one of the best photographers in the area so I trust him, I'm just very self conscious

Hope it went ok, do you have any photos??!! xxxx

It went well. We had lots of fun and the weather was perfect. Most the pics are n my FB tho.

Got the call to say my dress has arrived in the shop. Soooooo excited. Going weds to check its right and fits ok. Soooooo excited ��

Hey

Been a while since I updated.
Everything is on track yay �� Dress came, unfortunately it was a little tight so now Im on a diet. She can take it out a little but I'm determind she won't need to.
Dj is sorted, just put in my final numbers and menu choices.
It's so exciting. Only 3 months left and wel finally be getting married. Only took 4 years of being engaged lol.
Everything is falling into place now. Just hope it stays that way.

So glad everything is falling into place. The next 12 weeks will fly by x

Sounds like you are right on track! Hope the diet is going okay :) xx

Diet was going great. Then Christmas happened so now I'm gonna have to go on a crash diet or il never fit in my dress. Massive panic.
Everything seems to be going to plan ATM. Both hen n stag nights are booked and sorted. Panic is starting to move in now tho. 10 weeks to get everything done n ready. Doesn't help I suffer with awful anxiety

Rings brought today. We was working on a budget, but the ring I went to view I hated on. Infact all the bands I tried I hated, so my OH got a cheaper ring so I could have a beautiful ring. It's non traditional but then again my engagement rings an eternity ring so we've worked backwards lol.

Everything is finalised now ��

Had my hair trial today. Wow I'm in love �� Couldn't have gone better yay ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"