x

I have the same problem (apart from it hurts like hell to :sex:) Its really big and gaping..even my OH says its bigger! Feel so ruined down there now, the consultant did a really poor job stitching me back up.

I have the same problem (apart from it hurts like hell to :sex:) Its really big and gaping..even my OH says its bigger! Feel so ruined down there now, the consultant did a really poor job stitching me back up.

it sucks doesn't it! i was not prepared for the aftermath of childbirth at all! i'm just going to have to keep at the pelvic floor exercises i think!

omg im so jelous u have managed to DTD..im still bleeding and stitches still hurting like hell :(

omg im so jelous u have managed to DTD..im still bleeding and stitches still hurting like hell :(

Dont be disheartened, you only gave birth a few weeks ago. It will get better slowly. My Dr said to wait until I had my 6 week check before having sex again. I think we waited around 10 weeks.

yeah i agree, dont rush yourself hun! i was lucky to not have any stitches or anything like that so ive healed quicker. dont worry, itll happen for you soon and think how amazing it will be because you've waited so long :) x x x

oh god i'm so jealous you got to dtd, i'm still in sooo much pain down there, don't see me being able to dtd until 6 weeks at the earliest! :-(

I know what you mean about not bein prepared for the aftermath, sooo much worse than i ever thought!

Pelvic floor excercises & time will tighten it back up hun i'm sure! ;-)

at the 6 week check will someone check myt stitches?

at the 6 week check will someone check myt stitches?

Ive always been under the impression that they would, but when i saw my midwife last week and she discussed my 6 weeks check she said that they dont do examinations like they used to and that they will just ask me ques to see how i am... so im not sure!

Are u doing your pelvic floor exercises? I started them soon after giving birth and I went back to normal quiet quickly. I still made my oh wait 12 weeks lol, I was so scared and I felt tighter down there due to exercise

Are u doing your pelvic floor exercises? I started them soon after giving birth and I went back to normal quiet quickly. I still made my oh wait 12 weeks lol, I was so scared and I felt tighter down there due to exercise

Yep ive been doing them :thumbup: hopefully things will be back to normal soon!

Well I see it's only been two weeks for u so I'm not surprised lol. I had a look down there after 3 weeks still had stitches and it looked swollen and I was shocked lol

Things to go back to normal very quickly so don't worry u won't look like that forever lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->