x

Discussion in 'Postnatal Support' started by Sugababe82, Apr 4, 2011.

1. bathbabe

bathbabe Mum to 3 boys

A week or so as far as i can remember, when getting up and sitting down ect it hurts for a little longer. I had a cough as well so everytime i coughed it felt like the world was going to fall out my foof! It will feel like you have just given birth again if you push yourself too far! I walked to my mums after about a week and i was in agony when i got there! Its only a 5min walk!

2. cupcakekate

cupcakekate Cooking baby #3 :)

i felt much better after 2 weeks, hope you do soon x x x

3. Kimmy25

Kimmy25 Well-Known Member

2 weeks..<hugs> xxx

4. tootyfruity

tootyfruity Well-Known Member

I want to know this too! i had my baby 2 1/2 weeks ago, I did have an episiotomy as i had forceps and i tore a bit although have felt a bit better today the last couple of weeks have been very difficult, xx

5. Neko

Neko Well-Known Member

If you only had a slight tear and a couple of stitches, then you should feel better in a couple of weeks. If you had a large episiotomy, then 4-6 weeks.

6. lizardbreath

lizardbreath Guest

With Jaymee it was 2 weeks With Katherine I didnt bruse or anything

7. Pink-Mummy

Pink-Mummy Poppy's mummy

I had an episiotomy and ventouse, everything was fine and dandy if i was sat still, but standin up & sitting down were hellish for about 1/2 weeks. I took walks from day 3 onwards and it was horrendous at first, felt like my internal organs were gonna slide out through my fooflar, but eventually it just eased. Probably after 3 weeks i started to feel stronger, though long walks werent manageable until week 5ish, just a weird dragging feeling until then. Hope it eases soon, still VERY early days for you yet so dont worry. oh yeah, and CONGRATULATIONS. xxx