x

huh!?!? do you think they mightve mixed the photos put them in the wrong month :wacko:
i wouldnt wean at that age 2 months is faaaaaaaaar to early. Also alfie couldnt sit up until last month so 6 months old.
Give your LO times hes only little hun, hell get there in his own time.

<3

Mainly i just like the title of your thread :lol:

But in answer to your Q's. 2 months IS too early to wean and ive never heard of a 2 month old sitting up before....but who knows, id just say that practicing sitting up isnt a good idea, LO will do it when they're ready!

Door bouncers arent really recommended till baby can confidentally keep there head up...2 months is very ambitious, but not completely out there, but we didnt start using it til 4 months!

Your little one is not 'behind'...no!!!

oh god. no offense your friends are the brightest of the bunch!

food NO WAY! solids are ment from 6 months +, and even before the age of 1, solids are just for fun and learning about texture and chewing and swallowing. your baby needs calories and nutrients, and those are in baby formula or breast milk, its the MOST important thing your baby needs right now.

door bouncers/jumperoos/walkers. wait till later on. your baby needs VERY good head control to use a bouncer or you can injure your babys neck and spine. my LO went into a jumperoo at about 4 months old. he had good head control before then but i waited till he had VERY good control as its not a risk i wanted to take.

none of this means your friends babies are more advanced then your LO, it just means that they are potentially making mistakes because they either dont know the information or they dont care about it or their photos are in the wrong albums!

edit to add: my LO didnt sit up till past 6 month of age

2 months is certainly a lot younger than the recommended age to start weaning, but maybe she was advised to do so by a healthcare professional? And the baby sitting on his own sounds very advanced indeed :shock: i've never heard of a baby doing that before so young, so you definitely have nothing to worry about when it comes to your LO!

hmmm

definitely no food at 2months thats just crazy

as for sitting up at 2months umm.....never heard of that before, chloes only just learnt to do it at 6months

My LO was sitting unaided at 4 months, and was sitting for a short spell with some support at 3 months - they definitely would't do it at 2 months - not just in the middle f the floor anyway. They were fine being sat up on the sofa etc however my LO didn't sleep so we always joked they were twice their age!! They also were/are a very alert one and had ery good head control right from birth.
I think 2 months is very early to wean. Were they actually feeding or just letting LO hold the spoon then photographing it?

your LOs not behind hun :hugs: feeding a baby at 2 months is way to early and sitting up is very rare! iv never heard of a 2month old sitting x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->