x

Im the same. To be honnest we just stopped, i put a thread about this on a while ago and someone says it gets sore somthing to do with more blood vessles or sumthing, i cant remember though:shrug:
Anyway we did try a lube but it didnt make the pain go away, was still sore, but u could always try it. Unfortunatly we have been making do with foreplay/oral then a quickie as its too sore. We had the worst attempt last night and ended up stopping. lol. The joys. xx

Is water based opposed to oil based? :flow:

I been wondering the same thing as me and DH went to do it the over night and it was so painful, we had to stop :cry: poor thing, felt sorry for him...

Different positions might help too...I know certain positions I feel more "closed" and swollen...not that my OH and I have sex anymore hahah, but I've been using my preseed for lubrication...don't need it to get pregnant lol

Lube is absolutely A-okay! You can use away without fear, people like to scare you with the most stupidest of things so dnt worry about that at all! Although one thing to bear in mind is that you might want to avoid any heat, tingling, flavoured or perfumed lubes because they may very well aggravate thrush symptoms. The durex plain lube that usually comes In the blue bottle is fabby. Hope you manage okay! Xx

ive been using up my preseed as well.
works a trick for me also if its uncomfortable try different positions.

i know how you feel, I'm same! But when we have actually done it.. I've used lube.. Never thought anything of it if I'm honest :/... Sure it's fine x

I've found that lots of foreplay helps. We've kinda had to switch up our normal sex play because of the pregnancy, making sure that I get off before penetration. Sorry if that's TMI :blush: :haha:

this is good advice. hubby just might get some tonight. :blush:

oh we have it the other way where i get to wet for it to be in there quite snug, is very annoying to have to erm...wipe mid way!! yes lube is ok for you to use as its gen waterbased, get it on there and have fun!!!

just stick to a water based lube like aquagel or ky jelly and you will be fine both are widely available in supermarkets and chemists x

I've found that lots of foreplay helps. We've kinda had to switch up our normal sex play because of the pregnancy, making sure that I get off before penetration. Sorry if that's TMI :blush: :haha:

same here, i allways get my fun first as its uncomfy any other way other than on my back, i cant wait to throw him around the bedroom when i feel back to my old self!!

As long as your waters haven't broken/you haven't had your show and it's water based I'm sure it'll be fine. No infection can get in, and you'll be able to enjoy sex again.

I've been really sore, but I think it's down to the lack of sex that it's all gone tight and hurts when we do it. I've managed once or twice but didn't enjoy it as much as usual :-( x

same here, i allways get my fun first as its uncomfy any other way other than on my back, i cant wait to throw him around the bedroom when i feel back to my old self!!

Tell me about it! :haha:

I hope so! We always use lube. We use durex aloe vera, it's the best- it doesn't sting and it's soothing.

do u know the last time i had sex was november last year just before i found out i was pregnant, my OH wont go near me. Not helping or answering your question i know sorry, but just wanted to complain bout it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->