XBox 360 Gamers

I got it, its not bad!!!

The controls take some getting used to, but apart from that I think its not bad!!! im just getting into it though lol in the first 30 mins!!!

Oh and you get to swim in it!!!! thats a fun one, instead of buying a fishing pole like the first one, you just look for bubbles in the water whilst your swimming and you can dive!!!

did that help????

I hate Xbox 360 PS3,Wii, WOW and PSP :cry: They Stole my Husband:hissy:

Sorry had to throw that out there

I haven't played it yet as my OH is off work and it's his console therefore he gets to play it first. Must say, I loved the first one though!

I don't fancy it...RPG. BF wants it tho....and fallout... I just want COD 5 and Bioshock, I'm a FPS typa gurl! :D

xx

OH wants it but i've only just brought him fifa 09 not long ago so have told him he's go to wait until xmas lol

I've only managed to play it for a couple of hours, but I love it! :) can't wait for Fallout and Dead Space either.

i was gonna get it for hubby's birthday in november but bloody mother in law foned the other day and told me she was buying it coz she'd heard him and his bro talking bout it! :hissy:

Get him Fallout2 instead hun. It's brilliant.

My OH has it and he played it non stop for 4 days ... much to my acceptance :s however theres quite a few bugs with it and one of them corrupted his save file and now his Char is lost in time and space. ! Trouble with only having one save slot in the game. My Char is fine atm tho

Theres a patch coming out soon to fix some problems with some missions, the developers say they have fixed 64,000 bugs - that seems an awful lot for a 'finished' game to me lol!!! etc... Other than that its quite a good game - hes been waiting ages for it.

ATM whilst he waits to see if anything can be fixed hes playing Fallout.

Gem
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"