Xbox Live

IzzysDad

Bambikate's Hubby&Daddy2b
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just got XBOX LIVE! I don't know anyone with it and wondered if anyone plays online? If so, did you wanna share your Gamertag and what games your on? If you don't wanna post it maybe PM me? Hope this is the right place to post this! Kate and I wanna find some fellow XBOXers!

Andy

Hi, my OH plays on live.
I don't play much, mainly girlie games, plus guitar hero :)
OH plays wide range of stuff.
If you wanna pm me your gamertag and my OH will sort out a friends request.

PS where abouts in Devon are you.

My OH does, and is a member on here. I shall point him in the direction of this thread. :)

We're always on it .. what games have you got to play online?

we dont have a notion how to get online with it lol I know i need an adapter but cant get it near the router so its no go zone for us. is it good online or what? we did look into it. I rather the ps2 though as i cant get games i like on the xbox 360.

aww my OH would have loved that but he got rid of his xbox a few months ago. If he gets it back though ill get him to give me his gamertag and ill PM it to you

we dont have a notion how to get online with it lol I know i need an adapter but cant get it near the router so its no go zone for us. is it good online or what? we did look into it. I rather the ps2 though as i cant get games i like on the xbox 360.

Of all the consoles xbox is pretty much the best to play online .. you can on the PS3 but its not quite the same.

OH love playing online against all of his friends on a friday night, its like having friends over to play but there not actually there lol.

It's brilliant online. All the voice chat and friends list stuff is integrated into every game, so it just all works so well.

If you've got a wireless router, you can get online with one of these wireless adapters. They're very pricey, but you can get them for a lot less on eBay or the suchlike, I think mine was only about £24.

Failing that you need a long ethernet cable to wind its way through your house and plug into the router whenever you want to play. Seriously though, there's so much great stuff on XBL it's really worth doing. You're missing out on 60% of what you can do with it if you don't take it online.

:hi:
I have aswell , what games do you play online? We play ghost recon two alot anyone have this??

We're always on it .. what games have you got to play online?

hello Polo princess we play

grand theft auto 4
call of duty 4
fifa 09

private message me if you play any of them and i will give you my gamertag

xx

:hi:
I have aswell , what games do you play online? We play ghost recon two alot anyone have this??

hello have got call of duty 4
grand theft auto 4
fifa 09

if you play any of these online private message me then we can sort out gamertags

xx

Dont have any of them ;)
May be getting call of duty 4 but abit late on ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->