XFactor 'Fixing'

J

Jade--x

So I was just browsing the news for Rylan Clark and come across 'Katie Price back Rylan Clark duet as X Factor bosses are rapped over 'fixing' basically saying that over half of the live finalists were scouted to be on the show by researchers for the show.

Do you agree that is fixing it? Like is it wrong and giving them an unfair advantage?

I think as long as there isn't any favouritism past that point of 'come and audition for us' and they're not promised to get through that it's not really. I was wondering why all these people that I knew ie. Nathan had already been signed and released singles and albums that I have on my Ipod were on there auditioning..Guess that explains why.

The stories here if anyone wants to read it.

I heard it on the news. Don't see anything wrong with it. It's the same to me as next top model. Some girls turn up to audition, some are found on the street and asked to come. They all still go through the same audition process and it doesn't mean that they will get through over the others just because the were scouted xx

I think one of the constants who went for an open one and wasn't scouted said it didn't bother her and she didn't think they had an unfair advantage over her. The papers are always saying how it's fixed though think they're just trying to come from a new angle lol.
I think if I was a serious singer I would only ever go to the x factor as kind of..A last resort. So I guess without scouting some of the good ones they don't know if they'll even get one good singer from the opens and it would make a pretty awful series if they all ended up being like Jedward or Wagner :haha: x

Yes its wrong because its meant to be people taken off the street when clearly they have been scouting around for talent. Its misleading the public. If they mislead the public in that way, how do we know the rest isnt fixed? Its a complete farce.

It's not the worst thing they do :lol:

There have been a few stories in the papers the past couple of years about scouting - the Pink impersonator springs to mind!
I used to have a friend who DJ'd at a local radio station, yeeears ago this was, well they got a list of Christmas releases ever year a few weeks before Christmas and one year I remember him telling me on the list to release a single was "X Factor Winner - Shayne Ward" - lo and behold a few weeks later he won :lol:

It's not even like they hide the fact it's a total fix now, they might as well come out with it :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->