Xmas baby Maybe!?

L

littlehush

I was getting ahead of myself (im 4dpo) and found out if i concieve this month my due date is going to be the 25th december!! That would be the best xmas present ever!! And now im really hoping this is my month.

Come on xmas baby xxxx

I'm keeping my fx'd that you'll get the best Christmas present ever,x

4dpo... I'm loving the PMA :rofl:

I'm a little confused by the dates people work out on here.
When I was pregnant with my son, I conceived in October. He was born August. Counting 10 months from 1st day of last period. All the baby books said July and were wrong! When I went to doc I thought he had got it wrong and was disappointed that an extra month was added on! Lol.

So by my reconning, 1st day of last period March, due Jan. I'm probably wrong but that is how it worked with me and how I always work it out for my next.

Sorry if i'm wrong. And here's to your BFP :)

You maybe right hun, but i went on pregnology.com and put in all my dates and that is the date it told me. xx

Well a bit of PMA never hurt anyone :rofl: :rofl: even at 4dpo :rofl: !!

xxx

I count it as 40wks from last missed period therefore conceiving on friday would have a due date of 25th december :)

I am 5dpo and there fore would have a due date of 23rd december

good luckx

It is worked out as 40 weeks from the first day of your last period. My last period was 11th March. If I am pregnant this month, then my EDD will be 16th December; so you are absolutely correct when you say you would have an Xmas baby. :)

Fx for you!

Here's hoping that we get our Xmas Baby's :dust:
Would be lovely xxx

:dust: for a christmas baby!
think my due date would be a round then too, finegrs and toes crossed!

Yep Xmas baby is correct - It's works out from the date of your last period and some calculators allow you to put in your cycle length to make it more accurate. Your actual dates given at scan is based on size of baby, which can differ by 2 weeks or so due to how quickly it implanted and cells divided etc.....

If (a big if) I had conceived this month my edd would be 18th December!

Good luck for those lil Xmas pressies brought by the stalk!

how exciting, if we get our bfp this month I will be 26th Dec! fingers crossed!:)

loopdido....I'd be Dec 18th too!! fx'd for your!! :dust:

If i have concieved when i think i did i would be due about the 12th december..2 days after my OH's birthday and just before xmas..what a lovely joint pressie lol :D xxx

If I conceived this month Im pretty sure I would be due the 21st of December which is my mums birthday so it would be lovely!!! :cloud9:

I caved in today @ 8 dpo and got a faint :bfp:!!!

Dust gratefully received!!!! :blush:

I count it as 40wks from last missed period therefore conceiving on friday would have a due date of 25th december :)

I am 5dpo and there fore would have a due date of 23rd december

good luckx

I would be 23 December as well I think going on date of last period.

FX for us all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->