Xmas Cakes 2011! Late December Due Dates

DaisyBee

Mom of 2
Reaction score
This thread is for everyone due around xmas 2011! I realize there is a December thread already - but when I was pregnant with dd1 we had a separate group as well for "baking our Christmas cakes!"". So thought it would be nice to have one again since baby #2 is due Dec. 20 & I dont see a group yet for xmas babies.

Anyone due around the holidays that wants to chat? :flower:

About me - DD1 is 16 months - was due Dec 23 but I was induced at 37 weeks due to high bp & she wasnt growing. Miscarriage at 6 weeks in December. I'm a SAHM from the U.S. And very excited to be pregnant again!

hi there ladies i would love to be a part of your group im due on the 28th but always have csections so the baby will be born 2 weeks before the 28th :) how are you guys feeling? Im a tubal reversal girl and am very nervous about having a mc or eptopic,BUt Im trying to ignore it and keep faith that its in gods hands. I have been crampy,gassy, tired and a little sick only when i eat certain things.

Hi girls! I will probably be induced at 37 weeks again - but figured we are all starting out in the same time frame. I've got lots of indigestion & gassy, crampy at times, & tired. Having lots of vivid dreams as well and getting up to pee in the middle of the night.

Has it hit both of you yet - that your actually pregnant? Sometimes it hits me - and then I'll get busy with my toddler & then get a cramp - and go "oh yeah - I'm pregnant" :rofl:

Mommax3 - tubal reversal - does that mean you had your tubes tied before? What was the process - surgery? You have 2 boys? (from your pic)

Jo - your daughter looks as bald as my daughter - LOL she's beautiful!

Hi girls! I will probably be induced at 37 weeks again - but figured we are all starting out in the same time frame. I've got lots of indigestion & gassy, crampy at times, & tired. Having lots of vivid dreams as well and getting up to pee in the middle of the night.

Has it hit both of you yet - that your actually pregnant? Sometimes it hits me - and then I'll get busy with my toddler & then get a cramp - and go "oh yeah - I'm pregnant" :rofl:

Mommax3 - tubal reversal - does that mean you had your tubes tied before? What was the process - surgery? You have 2 boys? (from your pic)

Jo - your daughter looks as bald as my daughter - LOL she's beautiful!

Lol! She has got alot more hair than when she was born!!!:haha: Apparently if your born with hardly any hair your hair will be really thick as you grow up (thats what my Mum said anyway!):shrug:

It's not really hit me yet. I keep suddenly remembering that i'm Pregnant then get all excited!:happydance: I am worried though cause its such early days! Not telling anyone til nearer 12 weeks, although i'm bursting to tell the world!!!
I had a bit of MS in the afternoon for a couple of days but now nothing! Hope its not a bad sign!:nope:
Am peeing alot already aswel :dohh:!!!

Hi - I'll join, I think I'm due between xmas and new years, not sure because I haven't had AF since Reuben was born! So I'm just guessing as my tests are very faint. But I guess I'll find out in a few weeks or so when I get a scan.

DS 1 is 11 months today! We had a homebirth in London for him, and I am planning a homebirth in New Zealand for this baby :)

It totally hasn't hit me yet that I'm pregnant, although I'm so excited we have been trying really hard to make this baby and both hubby and I are overjoyed :D

:hi: im due 22nd dec, but i think i'll be moved back at scan to christmas day/boxing day going by when i ovulated!! we shall see! either way its still a christmas baby :thumbup:

daisy yeah I had surgury both times ugh the stupidist thing i ever did in my life! Im peeing often too and the cramps remind me too :) im still early a well but I told my closest friends and family I couldnt help it I was bursting at the seems!
Lola your only a few days behind me its crazy how early we find out were preggo, its awsome but makes our wait even longer

Welcome lola & ljo!!!!

We've told our parents & siblings. We decided we would tell them about a miscarriage anyway & we were too excited to NOT tell. And one of my brothers is getting married in October & I am in the wedding - so figured the earlier they know the better -as they are picking out the dresses now.

I am a bit nervous after our miscarriage but am trying to not think about it & just be positive! I'm excited about Megan being a big sister - I think she will be so great & will just love it!

Hi everyone i'm Aimee, i'm 27 and am 5+1 with #3. I am due 20th december and i am a paranoid wreck as i had a mc at 4+3 in November and a mmc at 9 weeks in 2009 but found out at the 10 week scan.

I had a few symptoms but they have gone but i normaly get nausea before af so the nausea i felt could have been normal af nausea and thats why it's gone.

Congrats all on your little christmas puddings :D

Welcome lola & ljo!!!!

We've told our parents & siblings. We decided we would tell them about a miscarriage anyway & we were too excited to NOT tell. And one of my brothers is getting married in October & I am in the wedding - so figured the earlier they know the better -as they are picking out the dresses now.

I am a bit nervous after our miscarriage but am trying to not think about it & just be positive! I'm excited about Megan being a big sister - I think she will be so great & will just love it!

We too told are close friends and famiy :happydance: I just couldnt help it they know how hard we have been trying so i had to share and your right your would tell them about a mc anyways I figure thats what support systems are for the good and the bad. Im still nervous about things too and its really not hitting me that im preggo i cant wait to have a lil bump and on may 3rd i go for my first scan to make sure my lil bean is in the right spot ahhhh it seems so far away even though its not. I had my first betas done and they were 77 at 13 dpo and today im 15dpo and im going for my second betas shortly pray for me that they double or hey tripple :)

praying for you mommax3!!
I've got a UTI --------------- urg. that is all. too uncomfortable to sit at the computer anymore haha!

Welcome Aimee!

Sometimes I'm feeling very pregnant & other times not at all. My bb's were killing me last night (esp the sides) but today - they feel ok?! Weird!

I'm feeling more of a motion sick feeling vs. ms. I had horrible ms with Megan & lots of vomiting - but that was 6 - 61/2 weeks that really got bad so there is time yet I suppose!

Lola - hope you feel better!

Mommax - good luck with blood tests today!!! My next hcg test is tues the 26th. Its hard to wait! They havent scheduled a scan for me yet.

Hi ladies, can I join you? I am due on Dec 23 or 24th depending on when I ovulated. This is baby # 4 for me, but pregnancy #5 (lost a baby in Nov at 6 weeks). I can't imagine how crazy it is going to be for all of us to have brand new babies at Christmas! We have only told my two sisters, but no one else yet. I have my first scan on May 11th. When is everyone elses?

Lola you poor girl when I was pregnant with my third child my youngest now I was like 7 months pregnant with kidney stones so I kinda have an idea of how bad you feel :(
mimomma sorry for your loss Its gotta be hard to have a mc no matter how far along you are im one of those worry warts so you can only imagine how much I google and how my mind wanders ahhhh it drives me mad bring on the second trimester lol I have a scan booked for may 3 to make sure the baby is in the uterus but im pretty confident as long as my betas doubled the baby is all good ( I will know tomorrow)
Daisy it is weird how symptoms come and go the only constant thing for me is my bbs not really much cramping today but I am constipated and have alot ofdiscomfort on the right side ugh at first I though eptopic cause im crazy with worry but then my mom said that constipation will cause that so im going with that lol

Thanks mommax. It was hard, but luckily I have 3 beautiful children to keep me busy and a wonderful, understanding husband. I feel very blessed. Do you ladies know what is considered normal hcg levels in early pregnancy? Also what is normal progesterone? You'd think I would know, but never really paid attention before.:blush:

Daisy - I have been having some nausea too. It comes in waves and at times, can be kind of nasty. I never really had ms with my other kids, so this is new ground for me. Do you have any suggestions to help it? I would appreciate any advice.

By my dates I'm due New Years eve, but hoping to be early as my DH is a big guy and was a 10lb baby and I'm very petite . This is my first pregnancy and I'm very nervour but also very overjoyed.

Oh and my birthday is 27 December too so it would b elovely to have a baby before my birthday as well.

Welcome NDh :) your not to far behind me :)

Mimomma I know that the hcg levels are so different from woman to woman it more that they want the numbers to double over 48 hours I hope that helps :)

Welcome new girls!

Agree with mommax - its not the number that matters for hcg - its if its doubling every 48-72 hrs. Last tuesday mine was only 49 & 48 hrs later was 101. I get it checked next tues again so I'll keep you updated! They checked my progesterone last tues only and it was 17.9. The dr said anything under 5 and thats very low. Anything over 20 is pretty much great. So they said 17.9 was ok - nothing to worry about. I read online that progesterone goes up 1-3 every few days - but dont quote me on that.
My progesterone with megan was between 20-21 around 14dpo. hcg on cd12 with her was 86ish? & 200's on 14dpo.

mimomma - once my nausau got really bad with megan I found NOTHING to help me. Sorry - LOL Its the truth. I tried lots of things. So far with this one if I eat often & not let myself get too hungry it helps. Also if I eat too much it makes me feel ick - so i'm eating more often but less. Also I seem to be doing better on healthier food at the moment & greasy & heavy foods arent settling well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->