xmas card lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uvlollypop

finally a mum
Reaction score
anyone started theirs?

i started collecting address's for mine months ago, will order cards in the next few days.

what kinds of cards do you like rude, funny, cute or traditional?

My list is pretty much done, with the exception of updating addresses of people who have moved and adding 1 or 2 people. I prefer traditional Christmas cards myself :D

You have just sent me into panic:dohh: I had my list stored on my pc and then it got a virus and I had to do a recovery and couldnt get my xmas list backed up:dohh:

I'm hoping I still have a copy or there will be some very pissed off people out there:rofl:

:o

I thought i was organised having the presents done already but CARDS! Bugger!!
I forgot all about it!

You have just sent me into panic:dohh: I had my list stored on my pc and then it got a virus and I had to do a recovery and couldnt get my xmas list backed up:dohh:

I'm hoping I still have a copy or there will be some very pissed off people out there:rofl:

opps sorry!!:rofl:

i ordered my cards today ive tried fighting the fact that xmas is coming but its not working lol

wow you are all so organised, im not even going to consider thinking about cards till late november, i havent started buying any xmas presents, but i have been thinking about what to buy for people lol i keep telling myself im gona go and buy ann summers xmas cards and send them to all the prudes in my family lol! the in laws would drop dead of heart attack if i did, but i wont really its just the thought of it makes me laugh lol

I just buy a box of cards and my list gets smaller every year as some dont send them back and i have spent a fortune on postage :( family all get one. But all closer to the time.

Over here if you get the horrid card with the robbin or the lantern your not liked! hahaha i know its weird but the good nice looking ones are for your besty mates.

I wont be doing mine for aaaaaaaages yet, another thing im saving to keep me occupied on mat leave!!

I suppose i could start collecting a list of addresses ready!!

wow you are all so organised, im not even going to consider thinking about cards till late november, i havent started buying any xmas presents, but i have been thinking about what to buy for people lol i keep telling myself im gona go and buy ann summers xmas cards and send them to all the prudes in my family lol! the in laws would drop dead of heart attack if i did, but i wont really its just the thought of it makes me laugh lol

i have thought about sending rudey cards to people for fun but im not sure how funny they would find it. i like filling cards up with glitter :muaha:

I love crimbo cards, all different ones, from traditional to rude, you gota love a card!! I remember when i was a kid, me and my brother and sister would boast at how popular we were, i always won!! HAHA i wish...

Thanks for the reminder Molly, shall have to start getting addresss updated, and new ones i need.

LOVE your bump pic luvbun......

Thanks for the reminder I always forget and then its the week before Christmas and I have the idea of how nice it would be to family to FINIALLY receive a card from me..LOL
Maybe even add the cheesey christmas pic of OH and I...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"