Xmas Eve BFP - 1st cycle off BCP in 12 years!)

Johnsa37

Reaction score
Got my positive on Xmas Eve!!!:bfp: My hubby did not believe the IC strip, so we ran to Walgreens and picked up some digis and FRERs.

This was my FIRST cycle off of BCPs in 12 years, and our first cycle TTC... I thought for sure it would take at least a couple months, guess not!!

Also, I have had very minimal symptoms... I felt totally normally coming into this week (AF was due yesterday IF I was going to have normal 28 day cycles like on the pill) and thought for sure I was out. I had some brown/red spotting on Sat the 21st and thought for sure AF was on her way. My boobs started feeling sore on Monday. The only other "symptom" I have experienced is waking up in the morning betwen 3-5am and not being able to fall back asleep... I am not sure whether I wake up because I am excited, or if it is the hormones at work!!? :wacko: So please don't worry if you aren't noticing any "symptoms"!!! :thumbup:

I scheduled my first appointment on January 8th, which will be exactly 6 weeks. I was kind of bummed that that is the earliest that they schedule, but oh well. I will likely continue to POAS until then to watch the progression! Plus, I have 20 ics to use up :) Praying and hoping for a sticky baby!!!!!!

Pics of my progression...

Baby dust to all of you!! GL!!!!

Attachments

• photo6.jpg
    photo6.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 31
  • photo7.jpg
    photo7.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 26
  • photo8.jpg
    photo8.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 24
Congrats! I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy! Wow that didn't take no time!:flower: I thought the time thing that the longer that you are on birth control the longer it will take you to get pregnant!! Congrats again!!

Congrats! I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy! Wow that didn't take no time!:flower: I thought the time thing that the longer that you are on birth control the longer it will take you to get pregnant!! Congrats again!!

Yeah I thought so too... guess not!!! :)

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->