Xmas gift ideas for newborn

claireb78

Reaction score
Hi

A lot of my relatives are asking what they can buy my one month old baby for Xmas. She will be two months on Xmas day. I have no idea what I can suggest. All I know is she doesn't need any more clothes! Can anyone suggest things that they've found useful or things that baby really enjoys please?

I'm thinking that it might be better to ask for things that will benefit her when she's a bit older?

Thanks

My first son was 2 months old for his first Christmas. I got him things he could use over the next year. Some toys but also things like cups and spoons and bowls. His high chair and jumparoo. There wasn't much he needed at 2 months so I got things he'd need as he got older and it was nice to have those things in store for when I needed them.

If he doesn't already have one a play mat would be a good one! My lo has the fisher price jungle one and she loves it as it plays songs and as lights on it. I'm getting my lo the jumperoo for Xmas!

Also a projecting lullaby music thing that goes on the side of the cot would be a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->