Xmas is so tough

needausername

Reaction score
Anyone else find their heartbreaks in the lead up to xmas?

All I want is to be sitting opening santa presents with a bunch of kids around me and singing xmas songs and playing with toys. Instead I am all alone and I have to go to work every xmas. I pass so many houses and I can see their lights on and hear the cheers inside.

Every xmas morning I end up crying. It just reminds me that I don't have a family yet and it is the only thing in the world that I am left wanting.

I dont really have anything to say but I just wanted to send some :hugs:

If you need to talk or anything I'm here...

Hi hun :hugs:

Even though I am with DF I do find I get what I call the Crimbo 'wobbles', christmas is for children and with no young children in mine or DF's direct family (neither we or any of our brothers/sisters have any children) I find even though he acts like a child! it can be a little empty and I find myself craving LO's to share it with and miss christmas dust and putting the carrot/cookies out for santa.. :cry: I do miss it, when your an adult you just don't do it.

I will probably be on here christmas day being the addict I am so if you ever need to talk I'm here.

Awww i dont have anything to say really that will help in any way but i can imagine thats hard :hugs:

Its just awful, I cant wait for it to be over :(

Isnt just you sweetie, hugs:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs:I know but in a different sense chirstmas used to be when my family got together but after my mom passed no one came over for the holidays so my family fell apart and Christmas reminds me too much of what I'll always want but can never have again. My own mom.

Sending you hugs you need them :hugs::hugs::hugs::hug:

thinking of you all :hugs: i too find christmas can be really hard, but like MrsGaSp, for different reasons, my nan passed away just before last christmas, she was a second mum to me, so i have to say, i can find christmas i really hard time as we're missing one of our 'clan'. :hugs: xxx

I find Christmas difficult too but for different reasons. My husband and I chose to move to Canada and all my family are at home in Scotland. They all get together over Christmas and New Year and I miss them so much its so hard. I have my little boy now and I miss them more than ever this year as I want us all to share in my LO first Christmas. We will be skyping with both families on Christmas day and afterwards I am sure I will have a little cry.

Your not alone in feeling sad at Christmas!

Awww sweets :hugs: I too feel like there's something missing around a tree, a bambino of my own. We're all here for you love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->