Xmas Pressies for my 18mth girl??

marymoomin

Reaction score
Any ideas?? She hated her bounce and spin zebra for her 1st birthday so I am rubbish at ideas! XXX

Ooh im full of ideas for Daisy!
Loads of arty bits like sequins, stickers and collage materials, playdoh and cutters and rolling pins etc, new paints and fingerpaints, a baby annabell, a dolls pram, a ragdoll with clothes to dress and undress, lots of new blocks and stacking/nesting toys, a little table and chairs, a tea set, shape sorters as she still loves them but always loses the pieces, threading sets like cotton reels and beads, some peg puzzles, books, a happy hopper, a scramble bug.. Yeah, loads :lol: she will turn 19 months on Xmas eve.

My LO hated her bounce and spin at 1 too, but get it out again at 18 months and see as now she can get on and off herself she loves it.

LO has for Christmas -

Pram & doll
Toy garage
kitchen
trolley with food
remote control train track
TAG reader junior
Happyland boot
Little people castle
play in tent
wooden table and chairs.

Ooh im full of ideas for Daisy!
Loads of arty bits like sequins, stickers and collage materials, playdoh and cutters and rolling pins etc, new paints and fingerpaints, a baby annabell, a dolls pram, a ragdoll with clothes to dress and undress, lots of new blocks and stacking/nesting toys, a little table and chairs, a tea set, shape sorters as she still loves them but always loses the pieces, threading sets like cotton reels and beads, some peg puzzles, books, a happy hopper, a scramble bug.. Yeah, loads :lol: she will turn 19 months on Xmas eve.

I've not tried arty bits, she still loses interest in colouring etc after about 2 minutes! :(

LO will be 19 months boxing day and is also a Knight :D

Daisy usually does at home, but at toddler groups she's started sitting at the table for up to an hour doing collages, she loves putting glue on the paper and then sprinkling sequins and bits of tissue paper on :) I'm getting her one table and chairs from Ikea because she sits so much better than on the floor or in her highchair!
That's such a strange coincidence, Freya was also born on my birthday then!

Ooh also- has anyone looked at train tracks? Daisy loves trains and cars and I'm going to get her some kind of garage, but they've got a 20 piece Brio style train set in Ikea for £8, I'm so tempted!

bella's getting :
toy kitchen.
toy toaster.
toy food.
a doll pushchair.
books.
crayons.
paints.
playdoh.

she'll be 17 months just before christmas.
xx

Mini Sizzlin kitchen from elc. My ds and niece both have one and both love them!

'Scribblers' are great for drawing with out the mess.

My ds also loves floor puzzles, you can get some with really big pieces, theres some in the peppa pig range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->