xmas shopping and meet TRAFFORD CNTR 1ST DEC

dippy dee

Reaction score
Hi ladies well i had such a lovely time today at the meet that i thought we could arrange a meet and shop lol got to get the shopping bit in :blush: and we could have a secret santa thing going as well where we could exchange gifts when we meet.
So girls where could w3e all meet for a chat, food, gifts and of course shopping lol? I am thinking the begining to the middle of November. :hugs:

coming so far we have if i am right
Louise1302
logiebear
princessellie
missy85
katiex
sammielouize
saml1
babyshambelle
dizzyspells
maffie

sorry it isn't pretty colours but i have a teethin baby trying to nurse atm so will make it pretty later.

LIVERPOOL!!!

come on...do it lol!!! we have mint shops!!

i wanna come :D

x

A large shopping centre would be a better idea as they are warm, dry and have food and drink a plenty and toilets.

How about the Trafford Centre #( I know it's on my door step so I'm biased but it's an idea)

if i can get there and i'm not in work that day count me in 2 :happydance:

I'd say a shopping centre too, trafford centre would be good but it's perhaps difficult for people to get to as theres no trains etc?

this sounds like fun! trafford centre is good. not sure about everyone being able to get there though?

i dont really mind where we end up so long as it is easy for me to get there with pram and bags full of all kinds haha

x

right girls what days are best for you? a week day or a weekend? if we sort the date out then a place then we should be able to all arange to meet somewhere easy x

a week day might be quieter than a weekend?

wed - fri are good for me personally :hugs:

I can do weekday or weekend and can drive. Not been to liverpool shopping so that might be different.....

i work weds thurs and friday ...so a mon or tues would be better for me....trafford cantre is about 15 mins by bus from piccadilly train station, although ive never shopped in liverpool so that might be fun

Oh bugger, I'm down South, I'd have been well up for this as hubby is away in November so I'm shopping on my own and I'd love to meet some of you ladies :)

I suggest meadowhall as theres a train station there but dont know how far it is for some people

Have any of you been stoke on trent? it has a large shopping center, close to the train station and there is also a BIG toys r us, disney store etc so plenty of spending to be done lol

never been! wouldnt even know where to look on a map lol *off to have a look*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"