Xmas Shopping??!!

lazydaisybaby

Reaction score
I just wondered if any of you ladies in the 1st tri have started xmas shopping. I only ask cos i am soooooooooo tired that i can barely function, let alone think about Xmas, but know i have to start!

My MIL has my daughter on Monday afternoons so i think this is when i am going to have to do it, so considering starting today!! I have no idea what i am getting anybody tho either (apart from DD, she is well catered for lol!!!)

xx

Yes I have a wii for my two oldest and a few bits for ethan will just get a few bits each week until finished xxx

Got few lil bits for ds, and first of hubby's gifts. Part from that, thats it. Can't get up the energy right now lol x

I havent even thought of Xmas shopping yet. I am however very excited about Xmas coming... but I think I will start (and finish) my shopping end November or even December ;) I'm always late on getting pressies, haha.

x

i have all my xmas shopping done apart from a couple of bits for OH that i need to go and get but everything else done, i like to get it done before everyone else starts going and it gets packed

Iv started:)!
Going to get one present each week cos Iv still got to save for the main baby bits like cot and nursery furniture
The shops are starting to get so busy already!! M & S was packed last week!
Xxx

Mines nearly done :headspin:

Got 4 more to buy and thats it......all of them are wrapped to and i have a list of what ive got for who :blush:

At least it means that in December i will be able to sit back and relax!

I haven't even thought about xmas presents yet :s i really don't have the energy or patience to wander around the shops this year but i suppose i'll have to start soon....

Gosh you ladies are very organised!

A lot of mine will be done online I think!

I started x-mas shopping over the weekend , I hate the thought of having to finish up my shopping though :( I guess im just going to buy stuff every weekend so I dont have to buy a whole bunch all at once , dh and I decided we are not going to the after thanksgiving sales this year .

i refuse to xmas shop till the end of november begining of december since its my birthday on the 13th november lol

i refuse to xmas shop till the end of november begining of december since its my birthday on the 13th november lol

I can agree with that attitude, my birthday is 14th November and don't want it confused with Christmas stuff!! lol. Happy Birthday for the 13th!! :cake:

I can agree with that attitude, my birthday is 14th November and don't want it confused with Christmas stuff!! lol. Happy Birthday for the 13th!! :cake:

thanks yeah my little brothers 14th birthday on the 14th november lol and happy birthday for the 14th to you :cake:

im near done already, just need some other bits & bobs :D

xxx

I only have my hubby to shop for...and he was easy, I bought another Xbox ( we have three cause he can't touch mine LOL)
Everyone else is getting home made teddy bears...my dad passed away a few years ago and I think we are all getting to the point where we can deal with it. So I am making bears out of his old clothes for everyone.
So they get that and a baby in May :p
Im not a big christmas person. So I get it really easy

I only have my hubby to shop for...and he was easy, I bought another Xbox ( we have three cause he can't touch mine LOL)
Everyone else is getting home made teddy bears...my dad passed away a few years ago and I think we are all getting to the point where we can deal with it. So I am making bears out of his old clothes for everyone.
So they get that and a baby in May :p
Im not a big christmas person. So I get it really easy

Thats really sweet about the teddy bears xx

Sadly I've started shopping already...I am trying to buy from small businesses/local artists/crafters instead of Boots and Argos like I usually do - so I've got to start early! Though today I went into Primark and went a big mad with the pjs - may need to use some for pressies! Oops!

i've got a few things for some family members and my little boy (through the fall I pick up things as I see them, particularly if it's something that might be hard to get during the holiday season and they have them in stock now) but to be honest, shopping kills me now, I tend to get nauseous when I'm out and I have to cut the trip short, all the stores are so hot inside and it just triggers it :dohh:

I've got the remedy - its called Ebay, Amazon and basically anything online - saves you getting up from your seat and you can post messages here at the same time!!! Seriously, I swear by internet shopping - just make sure you use recognised websites and that the payment page is secure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->