xmas shopping?

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
anyone started yet :D i started mine 2day seen a few bits in the woolies sale an couldnt resist!!

OMG ... Xmas already :wacko:

Cant bring myself to think about things like that yet .. lol

I have two things so yea have started lol!

Always said we would but never did. Gonna make sure we do this time!

I know !! Will prob leave everything to oct nov and dec .. normally am ok. Will have to start earlier when i have kids i expect but for the time being not got so much to get so not too bad. Can normally get it done with 2 months wages.

I've got pretty much all my Xmas shopping for Ella and Alex. Though I'll probably end up getting Ella a few more bits. Also got some stuff put back I bought in the La Senza sale for my sisters, chocs and beers/alcopops that I bought for tesco points, and nice toiletries.

OMG! No need to swear! The C word in August???!!!!!

:lol:

I have not even thought about it! My sister has well & truely :wacko:

Im going to start doing mine but im going to be a scwege this year. I cant afford to spend lots of money what with me going off on maternity at the end of November.

Nope, not even thought about it yet.

Prob do it all christmas eve as usuall :wacko: lol

:cry:Lets not go there yet please:rofl:

OMG i soooo started ....

In january pmsl!!!

xxx

I have thought about it does that count?????????????

I know what Im getting people so will start this week I thinks.

i need to start early :( disadvantage of being on a tight budget! with darren, 2 kids, 6 1 brother 5 sisters mum, dad, stepmum, stepdad, and my nana all as my nearest family then i dont really have an option :rofl:

Christmas?!!! You're kidding right? We're preparing for the new school year. I'm going broke buying new clothes, shoes, back packs, supplies, etc. I can't even think about Christmas...Ask me again in Late November. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->