• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

xmas tree/decorations

stephlw25

Reaction score
Just had a text from OH to say he wants to put the xmas tree and decorations up tonight !!!! i think its to early !!

Who has put there tree/decs up yet? if not when do you plan to?

I was putting mine up tonight til I got sick.

I used to be a 12 day before and 12 days after person, but now that we have LO's I think they should go up on the 1st!
So I'm with your OH :lol:

Put Jamie up to bed, then u and OH do it, can you imagine his little face in the morning? Awww :D

Its not too ealry steph get them up! :lol:
I have mine up as u all know!!!
x

I think November is too early but sod it when December hits I think why not! I started mine after midnight :lol: :lol:

I started mine last night then decided i wanted a bigger tree :rofl:

Will wait a few days to see if i can get one, if not then itll go up.

Think mine will prob go up end next week/ weekend

If i put them up too early i get sick of sight of them

But i do need something to get me feeling christmassy :?

I want to get soem ceiling ones this year, i haven't had them for a few years but think Jack will like them

We or should i say "father christmas" is putting ours up tonight!!

Never too early for christmas hun! :D :D

I normally put mine up on the 11th Dec because it's my dads birthday then and it's exactly two weeks untill christmas :D

Well didnt get round to putting them up last night as i was busy with wedding invition (still not wrote them all !!!lol)
So gona put them up tonight !! :D

I'm doing mine 2moz me thinks :D

Don't think we'll get ours up this weekend. May only get fibre optic optic up this year. DH is busy decorating dd new bedroom this weekend then he's got 2 wardrobes and 2 chest of drawers to assemble and two blinds to put up. Then on tuesday he has dd new bed to assemble. Seeing as I'm pg I've been told I'm not alllowed to do the tree. (Have got v dodgy back at the mo).

Well we will be gettin our decs in about a week or so. We are gettin a real tree as they are cheaper. Have no children at the mo so it dont really bother me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"