xx

Hi, I've been looking at your thread...you seem to be having a confusing time!
Do you have problems with your ovaries at all? When me and my husband started ttc back in 2012 I had no idea of the problems I had with mine. I'd never had a problem getting pregnant before in my past relationship so just naturally thought it would happen. Every month I felt pregnant, boobs were swollen and heavy, I felt sick, bloated I would spot before my period which would make me think it was IB all the time....then every single pregnancy test would come back negative �� Unless I left them hours and then I'd get those horrible daft indent lines that I would obsess over! After around 6months of crazy symptoms especially lots of vaginal discharge I found out I had lots of cysts on my ovaries, very complex ones as well. That's where all my pregnancy symptoms were coming from xx

Yes the positive opks when it should be your period is very confusing. I did read on here that a lady always gets lines on the opk around her period but not dark positives. It could be your body playing up and ovulating again? I know it sounds weird but before I found out I was pregnant with my last son 6 years ago I took a pregnancy test when my period was due and it said negative, a day after that my period came. A week after it ended I got up in the morning and had a bleed. I went to the doctors saying obviously I was concerned about this bleed as I'd only just had a full flow period a week before. They did a pregnancy test just for process of ilimination and I came up positive! I was so confused and still to this day am. How can a test a day before my period be negative, then go on to have a full heavy period but then a week after clearly get what was Implantation bleeding which I know it was cos they sent me for a scan and the woman said the baby had litreally just implanted and I had to go back two weeks later to check for a heart beat. Your body can do strange things! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->