ya no wot??

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
you ladies are amazing,, really i dont know wot i would do with out you and this forum! you always know how to make me feel better and reassure me if anythings gone wrong! thanks every1 ur the best :blush::hugs:

awww, i feel same with everyone on here, you know that whenever you've got a problem or worry however small theres always someone to turn to, so thanks to everyone from me aswell :hugs::hugs:

I know how you feel.....the women on here are awsome and i don't think we'd survive without them.....LOL

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxx

it's great isn't it?! i hate keeping away from it for too long - my own thoughts can make me start to panic and worry about everything - i love the support and advice, and the fun and the company! thanks everyone! xxx

awwww chick we are all here for ya... and for everyone!! everyone has been fantastic to mee too!! thanks girlies.. its like having lots of best friendsss!! xxxx

I think its great to come somewhere for adice 24 hours a day! every one seems so nice too... so i agree with you xx

I agree too - couldnt ask for a better bunch of ladies to chat to xxxxx

Awwww I feel the same hun. I feel so blessed with how many buds I have too. I always look forward to coming on BnB daily.

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1207/1207945grli2vrnuh.gif

I joined B&B when I was going through my miscarriage and I can honestly say hand on heart I wouldn't have got through it if it wasn't for the girls on here, then throughout TTC and now with bump I agree we all help each other...no nastyness and always plenty of advice. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->