Yaaay! Move over to 3rd Tri today..

Nessabella

Reaction score
:happydance: :happydance: Hello everyone.. thats all us 1st of September ladies moving over today... well excited!! :thumbup:

Hope everyone is doing well :) Looking forward to reading all the new kinda topics in 3rd tri.. even though I feel as if I wont actually be giving birth for about a year yet.. still doesnt feel total real :) Going so fast!!

xx

Nessabella I'm in fife too and I'm counting down this week so I can move over here too! (saddo I know) x x

Nessabella I'm in fife too and I'm counting down this week so I can move over here too! (saddo I know) x x

Yeh Iv been like that for a few weeks lol all the topics in here are pretty daunting tho... birth, contractions.. seems like thats miles off just now lol

Where abouts in Fife are you? Will you be using Forth Park? xx

I'm peeking ... but mainly posting in 2nd tri, what I want to know is when my ticker is going to change to something other than a fricking aubergine!

x

I'm peeking ... but mainly posting in 2nd tri, what I want to know is when my ticker is going to change to something other than a fricking aubergine!

x

It says eggplant? Maybe it changed today? Im not too sure? xx

Eggplant/aubergine - same thing but I think eggplant is more American?

x

Eggplant/aubergine - same thing but I think eggplant is more American?

x

haha is it? :wacko: Shows you how clued up I am on my fruits eh? If its not an apple or a banana.. I dont wanna know :haha: :haha: Maybe the odd orange and grape :happydance:

lol! When I was in Australia I sent my hubby for some shopping, I asked him to get me Courgettes and he couldn't find them which was when I discovered that they're also called Zucchini !

x

Good job it wasnt me you were sending for Courgettes... Id come back with carrots or something :p haha x

x

Towards the end you stay the same vegetable or fruit for weeks at a time, boring i know! Its fun when they change though. You are at eggplant from 25-28 weeks then at 29 it turns to squash. Here is a link to see the following weeks fruits and veges from "thebump.com".

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/blogs/nb_checklists/pages/how-big-is-baby.aspx?r=0&MsdVisit=1

Anyway welcome all. It was slow for me until 30 weeks, since then it zoomed by. Can't beleive I'm about one week from my 9th month, wow!

Thanks for that link ... what a scary thought that I only have 3 more fruits/veggies to go!
x

Welcome & Congrats on moving up to third trimester!
Hope your last few months are happy and healthy! :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"