Yahoooo! Nausea is here :D

K

KayKe

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yup. Definitely pregnant!

Been nauseous ALL morning. Weird feeling. Am in bed, but feel as if I am on a boat at sea :D

Strangely enough, feel reassured now, that all will be ok :D

Happy because your nauseous?! Well thats something you don't hear of every day. Lol! I'm waiting for mine to set in as well.

Congrats (I think?) lol.

haha..ah yes I was you two weeks ago now I hate my life :wacko: good luck :)

Hehehe.

Wasn't too bad though... And only first part of the day. But, still early.

With my first two I was severely sick for 14 weeks. Throwing up all...

Not sure if this is just the beginning, and lots more still to come, or this baby will be good :D

Girls, who have it bad - hang on there! It eventually ends,

Haha yeah I get that! My all day nausea kicked in at about 5.5 weeks. Even though I feel horrible most of the time I freak out when I get a day 'off'. DH thinks I'm mad, but I find it reassuring.

Munching on the orange now to relieve it :D Helps a lot :D

Im slightly worried about how I am going to cope in the kitchen today (I am a chef and we are starting to get ready to the 14th with the new menu).
Hope all will be ok :D

For women who's nausea didn't start early its weirdly exciting even though the feeling totally sucks!

I will be 8 weeks tomorrow and feeling more and more nauseous each day. Luckily no vomiting yet but I hate this constant yucky feeling (and at the same time its reassuring :) )

Wondering if this will be it or will it worsen...... will have to wait it out!! lol

For my first baby my nausea did not start until around 8-10 weeks. I hope MS skips me with this pregnancy :haha:.

makes 2 of us kiwi LOL with my first it was only in the am with my daughter it was all day everyday ... might I just add first was a boy:wacko:

After that one time of feeling nauseus, I'm ok again. Only slightly nauseous when hungry, and then great again!

Craving kebabs though!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->