Yard waste removal

sherry canon

Reaction score
Hi all I was just wondering, what do you all do with the waste that gets accumulated in your yard. I have got some suggestions on getting the services of some yard waste removal services like junk-works. Is there any diy cleaning that I can do on my own.Any insight on this would be great.

Do you mean like garden waste, leaves and branches and things? We often burn them (easier to do when you don't live in a populated area and there aren't regulations against burning). Or here you can take them to the local tip (dump) which is run by the county. It's like the sort of place where you would take your extra recycling or like a broken washing machine or something, but they'll take a certain amount of garden waste for free to be turned into compost. Or I think you can also pay for a special pick up and then they'll come around with the truck and actually collect it from you. You might see if that sort of thing exists where you are. We've never paid anyone to do it though. We just do it ourselves.

Thanks for taking the time to reply back.I am sorry, I should have been more specific. I recently had a renovation done to my house and I have some construction waste scattered around in the yard.I was referring to that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->