Yay, a positive!!

Lisa92881

Reaction score
I'm so excited about my positive opk that I had to share it. :happydance: I haven't seen a positive in a long time, since like April! I am having surgery Friday to remove polyps, so there won't be any BDing to go along with this positive opk, but I'm relieved to know that I am going to (hopefully) ovulate this cycle, and get AF naturally without needing provera. :)

https://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee514/Lisa92881/1322340836.jpg

Thank you!! :) My lone responder....I guess people aren't as excited about it as I am! LOL :haha:

Yipeee!! I would definitely be as excited as you are! I'm currently waiting to see if I am even ovulating, so if I get a positive like yours I will also be posting it here and cheering about it! Congrats :)

Thanks girls!! :hugs:

Crystal5383 - I know, I've POAS like 5 more times, I just love seeing the positive, haha! I better stock up when I'm actually pregnant, I'll really love seeing those lines!

Mrswaffer - Thanks. Hopefully it will be quick and easy!

Rafwife - Have you recently stopped bcp, is that why you're not sure if you're ovulating??

Crystal5383 - I know, I've POAS like 5 more times, I just love seeing the positive, haha! I better stock up when I'm actually pregnant, I'll really love seeing those lines!

Rafwife - Have you recently stopped bcp, is that why you're not sure if you're ovulating??

Lisa - is your birthday 9.28? Mine is 9.27 and I'm also from Massachusetts hehe

Yes! Omg hahah how funny!! Where in MA are you?? I'm in Seekonk.

Yes, I stopped bcp in the summer, I'm on my 4th (long) cycle and using OPKs and charting to check. Any advice?! I'm stressing myself out so much!!

My advice would be to chart but you're already doing that. :) I went off bcp last October and have had really long and irregular cycles. I started charting in June, doctor's orders, but wish I had done it sooner. Sounds like your cycles aren't that long if you're already on your 4th since the summer? I'm on my 6th since last Oct!

Definitely ovulated, my temps have been high since. Ok, I admit it, this temping thing is pretty cool!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->