Yay extra scan!! Seen our baby :)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by vicky84, Dec 21, 2009.

1. vicky84

vicky84 Mummy to 2 girls!

Well they gave me a scan today, i went to be measured cos my fh was measuring behind, the scan showed us our perfect baby girl (she even double checked she was a she lol) Shes measuring perfect and is around 4lb 5oz!! Now this baby has been head down and on her way 2 being engaged for a good few weeks... today shes breech lol....

im not bothered about that though if i have to have a section so be it, as long as shes healthy!!! :)

Do they deliver breech early?? xx

2. Pingu

Pingu Mummy to 2 xx

Glad your baby girl is ok. I have an extra scan tomorrow because my fundal height is measuring behind too x

3. MiissDior

MiissDior Mommy of 3(1 in heaven)

great weight :thumbup:

dont worry about bubs been breech just yet still loads time yet
    everytime i have a scan (every 1-2 wks)
    my lil one always in diff positions, i had breech for weeks , then head down
    then trasverse upside down under my ribs that was wed just gone

You lil one wil prob end up in loads diff positions now over the next couple of weeks

on wed i was told if baby is still ''free'' in tere (not engaged)
    they can still manage to wriggle about up until 37wks in some cases..

I hope my little one measures in close to the 4Lb mark at my scan wed
    doubt it tho as hes always been on the small end of things all along..
    be delighted if i had you lil ones weight but highly doubt it

Congrats on such a great weight and healthy baby xxx

4. ellie27

ellie27 Well-Known Member

I was very similar - had a growth scan 2 wks ago as fundal height was measuring behind- scan showed baby measuring perfectly.

My little one is breech - has been all along as far as I know and was still breech at midwife appt on friday - I am 36+3 - I still get loads of movement but dont think baby is going to move head-down! I have a presentation scan at hospital tomorrow to see if baby is definitely still breech and then to discuss where we go from here....I will let you know what they say!

5. vicky84

Yeah let me know :D Im really not bothered cos shes healthy and thats all that matters...

Was cute could see her stomach going up and down like breathing but they dont breathe like that do they? No wonder she always has hiccups

6. vicky84

Ok... i was very very sick this morning got about 40 mins sleep between heartburn and sickness, had one big contraction like thing earlier but no more - any ideas what this couldbe?