Yay finally on the tww! 1dpo, who's with me!

PrincessTaz

Winter's Mummy, TTC#2
Reaction score
So so so happy to finally be in tbe tww. This is my first cycle back on clomid ttc#2 and I'm pretty sure I had a nice strong ovulation, just have to wait for blood next week to confirm it. I'm fairly certain though at 2 mid-cycle ultrasound showed the follicle getting to O size and then all my O sysptoms and opks.

I am so excited to start poas, I have such a good feeling about this month. Eeek!

Hi ya :)

I'm 8 dpo today but I just wanted to comment as I'm pretty sure I remember you from when I was on these boards during my pregnancy with my DD. She's 2 and almost 7 months now, born in October 2012.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and wish you all the best for this month x

Hiya :hi:

Aw thanks for replying! Yes I do remember you too, and my little boy was born September 2012. I used to use the boards loads while I was ttc and pregnant but didn't get much time after my ds was born lol.

Good luck to you too, not long now until testing! :dust:

Hi!!!! I'm 1dpo today too!!! Ttc#2 after ltttc #1 and 3 miscarriages .. this is my 7th cycle but only beenot really trying the last 3 .. I'm still nursing so I've had some crazy cycleshe the last 2 have been much better!!!
Good luck!!!!

:hi: pinkpassion

So sorry for your losses :hugs:

Your story seems kinds similar to mine. We were also ltttc #1 and 2 miscarriages along the way. An early one and a missed miscarriage at 10 weeks. Took a long break off actively ttc after the mmc but this is cycle 6 of being back at it 100%! Really hoping this clomid has done the trick this month.

I'm 2dpo now even thought FF kept trying to put me at 3dpi. I've had to manually override it because I know exactly when in ovulated due to the fact it hurt like hell and I had mid-cycle ultrasounds to check how I was responding to the clomid.

Good luck x

Hi! I also remember you from ttc #1! My son was born October 2012 and I'm also in the tww. Funny how small the world is, huh?

Charlie_leal :hi:

I definitely remember you too! You were a great support the testing forum and you were also in my testing thread the month I got my bfp! I wasn't saying anything yet cause I was only 10dpo but you spotted it on my FF chart straight away lol.

It really is such a small world, it's so lovely though. How awesome if we all got our bfp around the same time again! X

Two of my losses were early and I had a mmc at 10 weeks also !!!

It would be so exciting for us to all get our bfp's!!! I can't wait to see tests !!!!

I also had incredibly painful ovulation this month, I could barely stand up!! Crazy! I hope that's a great sign !!!

I'm thinking it is a great sign, I had a really painful ovulation the cycle I conceive my ds!

I'm 3dpo today and my symptoms are:
Feeling bloated
Sensitive nipples
Irritable and moody
Vivid dreams (have these a lot anyway)

I have no symptoms yet, except for some mild cramps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->