yay :) finally

casann

mummy
Reaction score
random thread but i'm just so relived :) yesterday me and my oh went shopping as our 500 pound grant had finally come through and we have now got everything we need for when oscar gets here. I.ve also just finished washing and ironin but his clothes which are safely tidied away in his wardrobe:) all ready for his arrival now . I feel so much more relaxed and now just can't wait. And whuwhoo in a few days i'll be 37 weeks and baby will be fully developed, yay him. x

:happydance: sounds great!! I love gettin baby stuff :D how long did yours take to come through?x

thank you :) took us ages to decide on it, craig my oh doesn't like anything hardly lol. And i applied when i was 29 weeks so 7 weeks. It only took that long though as they claimed my midwife filled it out wrong and i hadn't put my date of birth or my due date when i had so i had to reapply, so if your getting it it shouldn't take as long. I know it's great isn't it:) so many cute things out there and good timing actually of mothercare has a sale on atm so saved so much:)

What pram have you decided on? And congrats on making 37 weeks in a few days

groca i think it's called. Craigs mum got it us ages ago, it seems really good, can't wait to start using it :) x

Ive been given and bought soo much stuff. He has like 3 prams, 3 bouncy chairs, so many clothes.. I dont have much to get, i need some 3-6 months clothes tho.. I love it! Wow a mothercare sale thats amazing :) x

wow he is spoilt lol. Lucky both of you :) when i went there was 50 per cent off most clothes and it was supposed to come to just over 100 pounds something on cot bedding and it cost us 61 so saved quite a bit:) get on down there lol. X

congrats :hugs:
im oly 7 weeks and want to buy everyting now lol :blush:

random thread but i'm just so relived :) yesterday me and my oh went shopping as our 500 pound grant had finally come through and we have now got everything we need for when oscar gets here. I.ve also just finished washing and ironin but his clothes which are safely tidied away in his wardrobe:) all ready for his arrival now . I feel so much more relaxed and now just can't wait. And whuwhoo in a few days i'll be 37 weeks and baby will be fully developed, yay him. x
yay :happydance: and i love the name oscar!!! :D xx

try not to get too carried away hun until you're past 12 weeks i know that sounds really morbid but try not to if poss, i was the same as you though!! :D xx

It is extremely tempting isn't it ? But do try and wait a bit longer, i know it's hard hun. I somehow restrained myself until i was having my 20 week scan lol god knows how i did that. But they do say wait until your out of the danger zone after 12 weeks. X

It is extremely tempting isn't it ? But do try and wait a bit longer, i know it's hard hun. I somehow restrained myself until i was having my 20 week scan lol god knows how i did that. But they do say wait until your out of the danger zone after 12 weeks just incase . X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->