Yay! Finallyyyyy!!! AF has arrived!! CD1!

Jessmartens

Reaction score
I know that seems SUPER silly for someone TTC to be excited for AF to show, but I found out yesterday by blood test that I was FOR SURE not pregnant, yet I still hadn't gotten my period! Well Finally, on CD40, AF arrived AND because of having the LEEP yesterday, I can't have sex for 2 WEEKS :/ So I'm probably out for this cycle being a possibility :( I guess we'll see!

I'm excited too as it's my cd 1!! When do you normally ovulate? I don't ovulate until cd 17-19 so I have a long wait ahead but this is my first month back to TTC since Jan and I am so excited to be back. 2 more days and I start my Letrozole.

Hi there @Aayla! :)
How exciting! We can be cycle buddies! :)
I'm not really sure exactly when I ovulate, however having said that, my cycles are NORMALLY very regular and I notice right around the middle of my 28 day cycle that I have EWCM. So I believe I ovulate around CD14 :) I think I will be trying an ovulation kit and tracking my cycle on a period tracker app that I use.

How come you haven't been trying since January?
And what is Letrozole?

Letrozole is a generic name for femara it is a fertility drug similar to clomid.

After the jan cycle that had been 3 cycles after my mc and no more bfp. I was super stressed at the time and there was so much drama going on that we took a break. We wanted to come back sooner cause after missing one cycle it didn't feel right to not be trying. I have another condition called uterine hyperplasia with atypia and the doc wanted me on provera while on a break and then I had to have a biopsy done to make sure the hyperplasia was gone. It was and so now we are back I was just waiting for a withdrawal bleed to happen.

So excited af arrived Jess!

Aayla! Glad to see you back. I will be back on clomid in about 10 days. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->