YAY for Friday.............

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-68.gif

Last day of the working week for some of you........so YAY 2 days off!!!!!

What have you got planned over the weekend?!

Personally, we are getting our bedroom sorted and I think that is probably about as exciting as it gets, but I will be so pleased once it is sorted! :D

Well enjoy your last few hours at work for those that pack up for the weekend.............:hugs:

Yay for Fridays!!
We were hoping to take the pooch to Formby today go on the beach and the dunes, but i'm still feeling like crap, so i've not been up long :(

Not really got any plans for the weekend. Will hopefully do something, if G's back's ok :roll:

xox

grrrr Ive got to work tonight, BooHoo 6:30-10:15, and SAt 2pm-6:30 great life that is.

Sunday cant seem to remember 8pm springs tomind but no idea what was planned PMSL

Not up to much although I've told my OH a bottle of Bacardi will be acceptable for not coming to bed last night only he tells me he did but I was out of it & although we did talk I don't remember so that don't count in my eyes :rofl:

Have a feeling i'll be curled up on the sofa with a hot water bottle.
And taking the last 2 Kapake in the house :(
Have got terrible AF pains at the moment

(might have to send G out soliciting for more Kapake! lol!)

xox

Curled up sounds good!

There were some really cool hot water bottle in woolies yesterday I shoud have got one :lol:

G got me one when i had our first mc, from boots, its a doggy!
Lulu thinks its her friend! lol!!!

xox

Aye thats what I seen but they had legs like a teddy bear type thing :lol:

:dance: :happydance:
Im doin nothing this weekend we are having a weekend in not even gonna get dressed :lol: ill get the heating on the duvet downstairs and get the munches out!!!
love this time of the year can get all snug!

I REFUSE TO BE YOUR ENTERTAINMENT THIS WEEKEND. I WONT BE DRINKING. ITS SOMEONE ELSES TURN :twisted:

No really, We are getting our chimney cleaned so we can make a fire! Then I have to do lots of yard work! Nothing really fun.
:wink:
Suz

Same as H - Jealous but enjoy rather you than me building it :lol:

esp big yay 4 this fri as is payday woooooooooooooo!!!!

sophie said:
:dance: :happydance:
Im doin nothing this weekend we are having a weekend in not even gonna get dressed :lol: ill get the heating on the duvet downstairs and get the munches out!!!
love this time of the year can get all snug!

I LOVE doing that Sophie!!!

Wobbles, have a drink or 2 for me....... :wink:

Suz we will let you have this week off but get the alcohol down ya neck for next week. looks like Wobbles will be our entertainment this week :wink:

Catherine I am also busy at 8pm sunday, is it a national holiday? :lol:

Hope you had a nice time Hayley!

You taking me out for a drink Yvanne?! :wink:

its thanksgiving this weekend here for us, so i am working tonight, tomorrow night, then sunday off to my moms for turkey and what not :D:D:D yummm lol i can't wait :D hope all of you have a great weekend 8)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Lucky you!!

Happy Thanks giving hun!!

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-96.gif

I wished we had it over here :(

Have a good one :wink: xx

tam... at the price of non alchoholic wine??? no chance!!! ha im on stinking maternity pay!!!

Yvanne said:
tam... at the price of non alchoholic wine??? no chance!!! ha im on stinking maternity pay!!!

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-156.gif

Well if you're nice to me, I might shout you one then :wink:

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-108.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583